Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question I wonder what they look like......

With all the little bits of information we give out in our posts about ourselves (i.e. likes, dislikes, age, politcal views, place of residence in the world, etc), I'm sure you develope a mental picture of what you think a particular person posting on SSG must look like.

Anyone brave enough to share their impressions?

(This could get interesting..................... )
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

My impression is that we all look exactly the same. It's so simple! It's all about the CLONES!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

JediCole looks like a green Artoo unit.

Master Jedi looks like a muscular Yoda.

Bigbarada looks like Barada.

Emperor Jargo looks like a cartoony Emperor.

Bel-Cam Jos is an old man with a cape.

Lobito and Huckleberry Josh bear uncanny resemblances to Aurra Sing.

Good Shot Jansen is a tiger.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thumbs up

GNT looks like IG-88

El Chuxter looks like a Jawa.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

TeeEye7 looks like a protocol droid.
    As always...........L

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Master Jedi looks like a muscular Yoda.
    Thanks i guess. I really do wish I looked like my avatar.

I think Sir Steve looks like Steve Sansweet.

Thumbs up

Hey, evenflow looks like a guard!!
    As always...........L

They say that to gain confidence in dealings with people you should just picture them naked. Frankly i really really don't want to think of any of you naked. The mere idea is positively terrifying

I conveyed my thoughts about how I percieved Rollo Tomassi in the old forums and it didn't go down too well. I think everyone does build up a mental catalogue of visitors to this site based on things said and percieved, but Is it wise to make them public? I can think of a few people whose views of me I don't want to hear I shudder to think how I might be seen in a splinter of the minds eye.......

Originally posted by evenflow
    GNT looks like IG-88

LOL I created that IG-88 head (also did a few other small pictures for the old forums) I would have a picture of Gasgano but the site I have for imaging,when the upload it ,it increases in size so I can't use it yet!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

GNT, I always thought that was a COMMTECH Chip Reader!!

I guess I do look a little like Barada, only fatter; hence the 'big' portion of my name.