Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone Noticed This?

In A New Hope, when Luke is selling his Landspeeder, there is a kind of arch-way to the right, in it you can just see a really fake looking blue sky, if you look carefully you can see a bird of pray flying around, I showed my Dad once and he said it looked like a Buzzard, anyone else noticed this?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

no i havent, you must have really good obsevation!
    hayden christensen's girl, at your service

I haven't noticed it but I'll deffo look out for it next time I watch it. Are you sure it's a bird or could it be a ship?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It's definatly a bird, you can tell by the way it flies, sort of with a curve, if you know what I mean.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Anyone seen it yet?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I finally remembered to watch out for it when watching it last night . It looks like a vulture or something like that.

I also think I saw some other similar birds but not as clearly, and my VHSs are worn down now so the quality wasn't that good, but I think there was one flying over Obi-Wan's hut, and another when Luke and co. are entering Mos Eisley.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Well I mean there are ducks in AOTC and TPM so I mean a vulture wouldn't be way out of place or anything...
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Yeah I noticed it, I agree with Pendo it does sort of look like a Vulture
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

2 Things I just noticed in ESB:SE

I watched ESB: SE last night. I noticed 2 things I never noticed before:

1. Right before the Star Destroyer the Falcon is hiding on dumps its trash and goes into hyperspace, a boxy ship drops out of the docking bay and flys away. Who's ship is that?

2. When Luke is leaving Dagobah, he climbs up the ladder and gets into his X-Wing. His canopy closes. Magically, his ladder dissappeared.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I agree with MikeandtheBots. There are humans, horses, bears and ducks, what's so strange about a bird?

And Rogue II, I'm not sure about the ship. I heard the Hound's Tooth is in ESB somewhere, but I'm not sure what it looks like. Also, the ladder is just another unsolved mystery.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram