Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by bigbarada

Well, we did get the first atomic bomb explosion before everyone else, but other than that we are a little behind the times. But that won't last forever, just last month we got gang violence, teen rape and murder; and we've actually got homeless people now too, so we should be caught up with the rest of the 'civilized' world pretty soon.

Too bad really, primitive living is much more humane.
    Woah, Woah, BB, I came here for some light harted entertainment, and you've got me reaching for the prozak.

I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way, it just seams odd that there is someone here that doesn't own a DVD player, when nearly everyone else has!

Post- 1138- I am a true fan!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002

Woah, Woah, BB, I came here for some light harted entertainment, and you've got me reaching for the prozak.

I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way, it just seams odd that there is someone here that doesn't own a DVD player, when nearly everyone else has!

Post- 1138- I am a true fan!
    Actually, I already bought my parents a DVD player last year and my brother owns one. Thus, I just haven't really felt the need to buy one for my personal use yet (I also wanted to wait for prices to go down). No offense taken.

Now that I plan to get one, I am looking at getting a PS2, to sort of kill two birds with one stone. (I'm getting bored with my N64)

BTW, I will go ahead and add Spider-Man to my list, I haven't seen it yet; but it looks pretty cool.

well, like everyone else, i am looking forward to Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. that's a givin. but here are some of the others i am waiting for:

Extended version of Lord of the Rings
    Spiderman
    2-dics set of Resident Evil
    Monsters Inc.
    Ice Age
    MIB II
    Signs (i know its still in theaters, but i cannot wait till it hits DVD)

that is all i can think of right now
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?

Thumb Wars, you arn't looking forward to FrankenThumb (Sept. 24th) and The GodThumb? I would have thought that you of all people would be looking forward to those. I know that I am.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Thumb Wars, you arn't looking forward to FrankenThumb (Sept. 24th) and The GodThumb? I would have thought that you of all people would be looking forward to those.
    thank you JarJarBinks, i almost completely forgot about FrankenThumb! but i have not heard of The GodThumb yet, but it sounds good. i'm still looking for BatThumb as well, my local supplier told me he should have some soon.
    Lok: Who are you?
    Oobie: I am Oobedoob Benubi. I have the silliest name in the galaxy.
    Lok: What's your middle name?
    Oobie: Scoobi-Doobi.
    Lok: Oobedoob Scoobi-Doobi Benubi?