Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Package - Your thoughts?

So, after reading the news, what do you think of the new package?
    "SirSteve"
    I feel a great disturbance in the Force.

Wasn't the entire point of Force Files to justify a generic cardback and, thus, lower production costs?

And why can't they keep with a decent pack-in for a decent amount of time?
    That's my jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Wasn't the entire point of Force Files to justify a generic cardback and, thus, lower production costs?

And why can't they keep with a decent pack-in for a decent amount of time?
    I won't miss the Force Files. Including a stand might be nice, I just hope they don't pack in holographic mini figures or bring back those stupid coins from the POTF days.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Lubing up the probe - it's business time.
    "What are you nuts? Don't you know that coin collecting is the hottest thing going these days?"
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Registered
    Hehe...

At least there weren't any spelling mistakes on this card, as far as I could read it.

Thumbs down

I have no clue why Hasbro has gone to such great lengths to continually alter the packaging. It seems like the minute they settle on something, they go and change it. I wasn't a HUGE fan of the FORCE FILES, but it was better than NO pack-in. Oh, well. What can you do? Boycott the line so that they cancel it altogether? I suppose not.

Sheesh!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Arrow

I wish Hasbro would just make up their minds on what they are going to do. I don't care, as long as the price does not go up.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

no loss on the force files...

...the image on the front of the new card could be a little bigger; there's a bit of dead space between the top of that image and the Vader/Obi Wan one!

It'll make it easier on me.

I have e-mailed Hasbro asking about a price change. I'll post what they say as soon as they reply.
    "SirSteve"
    I feel a great disturbance in the Force.

Thumbs down

Thumbs down on no pack-in if the price stays the same. I like the new packaging in that it's specific for each figure. I still wish we could get something akin to the vintage cards with a huge picture of the character on the front and a checklist on the back.

Why, oh, why can't we get a decent pack-in like a figure stand?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas