Hybrid View

I really want a 6" Boba Fett

I've actually been looking at "Ken's Clothes" in the Barbie section to see if I can find a shirt like Jango's Kamino fatigues he's wearing when Obi-Wan comes over for a visit.

I'd like to set up Jango with his son, out of his armor. It's a great headsculpt, but it's also such a darn cool helmet to have him with it on!

What to do?

I bought 2 Ultimate Jango's... One is to hopefully pose with his son. I liked their chemistry in the movie and it was very cool to see them working together, Boba learning from his daddy.

The other Jango will be posed fighting my Mace Windu. I have an extra E1 Mace, (1 for the Council, and 1 for a scene from E2 - and it's gotta be THIS!). I have saved the best sculpt/paint job on a TRU exclusive Mace at my local store - hid it because it's not like anyone will go looking for it next to the 20 other Mace's they could choose from there. But I haven't decided whether I want this figure or not. It's always good to have an extra Mace if you're making scenes with your 12".

Anyway, I'm going to do the Kamino Escape scene with the electronic figures since they'll interact with one another and it makes sense to use that Obi-Wan and at least buy something different. (I got 3 of those electronic 14" Vaders and would've bought more if I hadn't gotten control of myself!)

So I think 3 Jango's would do it:

Electronic vs. Electronic Obi-Wan
    Ultimate vs. Mace
    Ultimate w.o. armor with his son.

Now I need them to come out with a Boba Fett. What's Hasbro waiting for? They have the 6" Anakin pilot mold. I'm sure that body's not too useful for GI Joe's...

Make Episode 2 Boba Fett already! Will ya?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Yep that would be very cool to add to my collection. I wouldn't hold my breath with hasbro though....we still haven't even gotten a new 6" yoda from the prequels. oy vey!
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

Yes, Yoda is overdue. While I loved AOTC, there's not too many 12" I want to see made from this movie. There are several though that have not been done that I want:

Boba Fett
    Lanna Su & Taun We might be cool

Yoda with Lightsaber- I'd buy 2 (1 for E1 Jedi Council I want to set up)
    Kit Fisto
    Aayla Secura
    Luminara
    Bariss
    Plo Koon - I'd buy 2 (1 for E1 Jedi Council I want to set up)
    SaeSee Tiin - I'd buy 2 (1 for E1 Jedi Council I want to set up)
    Eeth Koth - I'd buy 2 (1 for E1 Jedi Council I want to set up)
    Adi Gallia - I'd buy 2 (1 for E1 Jedi Council I want to set up)
    Oppo Rancisis

Chancellor Palpatine & Bail Organa
    Mas Ameeda
    Geonosian Warrior
    Poggle the Lesser
    Geonosian Picador on riding beast
    Nexu
    Reek
    Destroyer Droid - I'd buy 2 (1 for E1 scene to fight the Kaadu)

Darth Sidious - I'd buy for Episode 1 scene

Padme in white
    Padme in black leather
    Padme Tatooine, half-shirt style
    Padme Pilot & Captain Typho
    Padme Senator (Palpatine's office)
    Padme Nightgown (assasination attempt #2)
    C-3PO
    R2-D2 (I'd buy 2, one for and Episode 1 scene - I'd buy 3 if he has rockets)

Anakin with Swoop bike
    Anakin with Jedi Robe & Obi-Wan Kenobi with Jedi Robe

Well, I guess that's still a lot. Thing is, I'd buy more of the first wave - Obi-Wan and Anakin (I already have 3 of each) if the came out with some of these others - top pose fighting them, or interacting with them somehow.

I'd love to pose Anakin, Padme, and Obi-Wan all riding a 12" Reek. It would only be slightly larger than the 12" Dewback.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, don't forget that Hasbro is making 12" Fan Club exclusives of all the Jedi Council members. 2 a year if Ki-Adi-Mundi sells well. And Plo Koon, who you are asking for is supposed to be out later this year, as the 2nd release for this year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.