Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hugh Jackman would be a good choice to play Snake, he proved he can do a gruff voice as Wolverine in X-Men. But they'd have to find someone very similar looking to Jackman to be Liquid, I don't see him doing Liquid's accent well. MGS2's plot was very complicated, that last Codec conversation confused me!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

The ending is too long on the 2nd one and it doesn't even let you skip it . It's sooooooooo annoying !!!

After completing the game a few times on every difficulty and all dog tags , you kinda get used to the plot and it doesn't seem as complicated as it did at first. It still could have been better though.

:happy:

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Getting those dog tags is a pain, isn't it? Very satisfying though, once you do it.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

What a betrayal of my Nintendo family, Metal Gear was one of my most favorite titles for the original NES. Especially Snake's Revenge.
    Why did Nintendo the company I grew up with have to go and make Konami Co. the manufacturer of Metal Gear mad and make them leave by restricting them by forbidding them to make any of their titles for other systems................. sad................. .........
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!