Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

For all you Metal Gear Solid fans.........

I just heard that in 2003-2004 there going to be making an MGS3,heres a qout from a web site I found this at.

**Date: 07/07/02

A little more MGS3 information has been found.. read it all here...

The release date is scheduled for a 2003-2004 release to comply with their statement that a sequel would be released every 2 years.

After the dissapointment of many fans about the inclusion of Raiden, it has been said the Solid Snake will be the only playable character.

I story will take place 3 years after MGS2. The story is rumoured to be complete yet no information about it has been released.

source: mgs central** What do you think
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

MGS is the BEST game series I LOVE it!! Thanx for the heads up mylow ! I can't wait for the new game. I'm glad Raiden won't be in it, when I first played MGS2 I thought he was a girl !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Hay Pendo i didn't know you were a Mgs Fan,Did you hear about MGS2 substance? It's sound really neat.

Originally posted by mylow thehutt
    Hay Pendo i didn't know you were a Mgs Fan,Did you hear about MGS2 substance? It's sound really neat.
    Yeah it sounds cool! Playing through the whole game as Snake , new VR missions and you even see Snake doing some skateboarding and dodging enemies that are 10 stories high! I don't know where the skateboarding could come in but it sounds cool . I can't wait for it, do you know when it's coming out?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Sadly I hear It's comming out in March 2003,for PS2.

Let's hope they get this one right. MGS2 was a real dissappointment. MSG1 was far better. Hopefully the developers will learn that less is more (less FMV, less plot twists etc), I've already emailed them listing out my concerns abut MGS2. I suppose I can Hope that they'll get it right.

It will be neat in substance you play as Snake,snake in his MGS1 sneaking suite,Snake in a tux,Plisken,Riaden w/ his niga sword,and MGS1's niga in bolth the plant and tanker.the release dates are fuzzy,some sites say November,others say next year.

I loved MGS2, however the plot got so conveluted towards the end, I was totally lost. Hopefully the next one will be a bit.....more ....straight forward.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

metal gear 2 was really cool, except for all the cut scenes. why don't they just make a movie instead, because if something is only 35% playable, it ain't any fun.

MGS2: Substance is coming out in December for PC, and I couldn't be happier--because by then, PS2 owners will have had over a year to enjoy the game.