Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Talking Jedi,The needs,the wants,and the Offical

I know every one loves the jedi so...Besides the fact that were getting Barriss Offee,Alay Secure,and Colmen Tembor Next year whos on your list for The needs,the wants,and Offical i want every one in this pic whos on your list?This means every jedi not just in EP2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	all in the famliy.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	3280  
    Last edited by mylow thehutt; 08-11-2002 at 12:45 PM.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I want all of them plus a new EpI Obi-Wan, a new Anakin, a new EpII Obi-Wan, and a new Mace!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

i want a new OT obi-wan, a throne room duel of palpy, luke, and vader. and maybe a yarell poof figure, because he is a very cool jedi! he just wobbles his head around while he's on the council. oh, and better lightsabers for the figs! make them a HELL of alot sturdyer because out of the 2 yodas that i have got out of the pakc, BOTH of there blades broke off!!!!!!!!! HASBRO MUST FIX THIS!
    ahh...glad i got that of my chest!
    YF.

EDIT IN: oh, yeah! i aggree with you jek, on the mace! defintly need a new one of him with a removable robe!!!!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

All Jedi COuncil Members should be made. I would also like Qui-lon Vos.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I would like to see the Klatooinian Jedi who was visible in the arena (there were actually two, but I want the male one who didn't drop his lightsaber and run away like a girl). He was most visible in the stand-off with all the Super Battle Droids, just before Yoda arrives with the cavalry.

Aside from him, I want Even Piel and Yaddle.

It be cool to have mace with a flamming robe.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

That would be a really cool Idea mylow thehutt!!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I think it would be a cool idea that we have a new Mace Windu... Please!! We definitely need a neutral pose Mace!! I can't wait for the Ayala Secura to be released!! Also Coleman

Cheers all
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

flaming robes....... thats almost as bad as the one we have, how about just a plain fighting mace, or robed mace that can do the standoff with jango pose>?
    Yub Yub, Commander

the unleashed mace has a flaming robe. that is going to rock!
    YF
    Sampsonite! i was way off!