Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

question about new figures

ok, i read that hasbro was making a new padme arena battle w/more articulation, can anyone else varify this? and also, is there gonna be any new/better obi-wans or anakins, w/o the gimmicks?
    post a list of ALL of the figures you KNOW FOR SURE are being made and what they do (if you know) greatly appreciated

There are alot of rumors for next year, but Hasbro has announced 4 figures for next year. Here's what is guranteed to be coming in 2003. The rest is mystery and rumors.

Hasbro has said, that they know that people were disapointed with the first Padme. The new one will have extra articulation, and rumored to be untorn, and come with her cape/shawl.

Hasbro said that there is a new R2-D2 w/ Booster Rockets coming next year, as well as Aayla Secura are in the works. We have actually seen design sketches and sculpting models of her.

The only other figure that is confirmed for next year is the Fan Choice Figure #4, which is the Imperial SketchTrooper. Other then that, Hasbro has been keeping things as quiet as usual.

Expect another Obi-Wan, Jango, Anakin, and maybe another Padme beyond the Geonosian Jumpsuit version for next year. As to what they could be, is anyones guess.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Are there any picyures of the Aayla designs?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    There are alot of rumors for next year, but Hasbro has announced 4 figures for next year. Here's what is guranteed to be coming in 2003. The rest is mystery and rumors.

Hasbro has said, that they know that people were disapointed with the first Padme. The new one will have extra articulation, and rumored to be untorn, and come with her cape/shawl.

Would the new Padme still be the same number (can't exactly remember which # is she) or would she be a totally new number # in the collection...

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

It would be a completely new figure, so it would be a different number.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thanks JEDIpartnr... But wouldn't it be weird? I guess some people would got their earlier versions of Padme would feel alittle cheesed off? As in if they had waited for alittle while longer they could have gotten a much better version of Padme... Just a feeling of mine as I'm a loose collector... But I'm defintely getting the new one!!

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

It would be wierd, but it would never, ever happen, so we can sleep easy tonight!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

aayla secura designs - http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=8654

And poggle i hope is pretty much in the works
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

I would like Aalyla Secura and Poggle The Lesser to be the first 2 figures of 2003!!!!
    Come on!!!!!!

Also in 2003 i think they should focus mainly on Episode 2 characters like this year with a bit from other episodes and then in 2004 split it equally and in 2005 focus on episode 3!!!!!!!!!
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

I've said it, like, 900 times before... Poggle Poggle Poggle!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**