Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation New Star Tours Figure!!!

Heres the link: WEG-1618

These where posted at American Dream Comics There are more pics there just look for the story under yesterday's news
    Last edited by The True Maul; 08-11-2002 at 04:37 PM.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Intresting looking figure, that is for sure. Another one for the backgrounds for diorama builders. Thanks for the heads up, TTM. By the way, your link opens to an error page. I had to go in thru the front page to see the pictures. May want to attach them here, instead of linking to them. Just a thought.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks JJB for your help!! I fixed the link!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

wow, thats pretty cool!
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

Hi,

there will be three series of three figures in the StarTour collection (9 figures) and one vehicle.
    All the figures are different dro´ds and it was already said but another figure to come will be a "conehead" R2 unit based on R4-M9 POTJ.

Well, luckyly I'm living at 20 minutes in car from "Euro Disneyland - resort" Paris and they will carry the first figures at the StarTour shop the 15 of august.
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

He kinda looks like the droid that was playing with some levers at Watto's Junkyard when him and Qui-Gon were talking.

Weird lookin' droid, hope I can get it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hrmm... I don't recall ever seeing this droid on the attraction. Perhaps an Expanded Star Tours Universe is being created?

Re: New Star Tours Figure!!!

Originally posted by The True Maul
    Heres the link: WEG-1618

These where posted at American Dream Comics There are more pics there just look for the story under yesterday's news
    Nice looking droid, it will come in handy for dioramas. It kinda reminds me of the ASP-7 Droid that was seen in the S.W. S.E. Just the shape of it I guess.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Originally posted by Pschtyckque
    Hrmm... I don't recall ever seeing this droid on the attraction. Perhaps an Expanded Star Tours Universe is being created?
    He's in the attraction. I saw a picture a little while ago, but can't locate it right now. But it's working on the Red R5 unit with the weird eyes.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.