Set of New Target Action Fleet Loose

Ok, here it is... I needed to take pictures of the Target exclusive Battle Packs loose so I opened them. Everything is there, including the package.

We all know they were $10 each (there are 4 of them) and shipping would run $8 for all 4. I'd like to get rid of them at cost to a loose collector that won't mind them being opened.

Please reply here. I can accept PayPal for fast shipment.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

SirSteve, I need the Imperial Endor Pursuit set loose, but not the others. I can Paypal immediately if you wish to sell it. You paid $10 each for the battle packs? I thought they were around $7 each, and the vehicles were $10?

Also, I have ICQ running now, and have tried to contact you a few times. When's a good time to reach you?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

I'd like to get rid of them as a set. You are right on the price (I got mixed up). They were actually $6.00 each.

I have not received any ICQ messages from you lately... ?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Question Differences?

Hi all,
    I was wondering if the re-released Battle Packs show any differences with the original ones.
    Are they actually repaints (like the AF vehicles)? Or are they exactly the same as the old ones?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

the escape pod in the Tatooine Droid Hunter set has some rust-orange markings, starting below the portal and running aft, down and just beyond the hatch.

luke's landspeeder in the Dune Sea Ambush pack has a slightly brighter terra cotta coloring to the plastic in the interior dashboard console & running between the bucket seats. The weathering marks on the nose of the speeder are silver. I believe this was a pre-existing variation, however. Maybe someone else can confirm that there were some speeders with dark paint and some with silver paint weathering on the nose, prior to the EP2 releases?

My old battle packs are boxed and not easily accessible now, but I'll try to get them out & check for any other differences.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}