Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wal Mart Cantina sets

If this has been discussed before bare with me. I've seen the pics of the first three sets, but are the last three actually confirmed? How would they fit with the other three? If you look the pics of the three we know about they have almost a honey-comb look to the bottom front. Maybe the last three could hook on in front, so instead of the bar it could be tables and chairs. Anybody know?

Yes the second assortment has been confirmed by Hasbro. It's Kitik Keed'kak, Dr. Evazan, and Wuher. We haven't seen what the bar pieces look like for the second assortment yet though. Hopefully there will be 1 or 2 curved pieces though, to recreate the shape of the bar.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks Jar Jar. By the way, which one of those uglies is Kitik Keed'kak?

Originally posted by brentfett
    Thanks Jar Jar. By the way, which one of those uglies is Kitik Keed'kak?
    She's the praying mantis type alien sitting at the bar in the background. Here are links to her Decipher CCG card and StarWars.com charecter databank file.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...=&postid=48880

http://www.starwars.com/databank/cha...kak/index.html

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Geeze JarJarBinks, that looks to be a very boring figure if you ask me. Looks like a bug or something along those lines.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

She's Zorak's girlfriend.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

LOL Jedipartnr! By the way, Somebody left a cake out in the rain! Oh no!

I like the idea of the cantina sets, but I wish that Hasbro would have made 6 new figures instead of only one. They should have done Jerricho, Hem Dazon, Dice Ibegon - Characters like that. Kitik Keed'kak is the only one I am looking forward to.
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

Since all 3 of the bar pieces so far are straight wouldn't they need to make 2 curved pieces along with 3 more straight ones in order for us to get an accurate looking bar? I can't remember if the bar was a complete oval or in a horseshoe shape. Either way it would still come out to be 7 or 8 pieces to do it correctly and all we've seen confirmed are the 6. I suppose they could keep adding to it but I'm betting they're all gonna be straight
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Not really Hellboy. 2 of the second wave sets could come with curved sections and 1 straight. With a total of both waves that would come to 4 straight sections and 2 curved. You could attach 2 straight sections on each side of the 2 curved parts put together and have the whole bar.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

i can't wait to find these in stores! wonder how much they will be on e-bay for on the first week of there release....??
    Sampsonite! i was way off!