Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

I'm back!

Hello, my friends!

It's been a while. It all started back at the end of July, when JT gave me a 48-hour ban that lasted about five days. Before the ban was over I went to JROTC summer camp and we've moved while I've been gone, so this is my first chance I've had in a while to get online.

So how have you all been? In my absense I understand no flame wars took place...what a surprise!

yes, we were much happier without you. I was going to start a thread titled "Hvae our dreams come true?" but there's no point now.....

Jonna
    Down Nexu Down!

Now listen! The knees may be easier to attack, but the throat is more effective....

Sorry, but I have to say if you were just gonna start a flame war.. DON'T REPLY.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Somebody please close this thread before it gets ugly.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Good to have you back DeadEye!! I know it's hard to get back into things after a long absence but you soon will.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I'm pleased to see you back Deadeye!

BTW, how's Natalie settleing in at the new home?
    (Sorry, just couldn't resist!)
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

would it be possible for everyone to play nice--just this once?

it would make ol' 'narky so happy if we could all just get along
    [font=courier]"looks like i could use some fabric softener"[/font]

This is SO going nowhere......fast. God help us. No, Jonna help us (sorry God, Jonna's a little more "fast acting" in a pinch like this one).
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Jonna
    What, what was that!?! Sorry I could not get here quicker; I was on the toilet.
    ..... ..... .....:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: