Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    well as I promised, here are the pics
    the diorama is still in the works cause I just recewntly decided to put away the theed hangardiorama and instead make the arena since I had more figures of that scene (I could reuse the droids)
    the pillars and the door in the background are the same as the ones from the old diorama and I already made the sand floor some years ago when I made a small mos espa diorama with watto's junk shop

well here's picture no 1
    oh and BTW, Ani's not in the Dio since I used him for the duel with Dooku on display (pic also coming)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

here's # 2, the left side of the diorama
    (a bit blurry, I know)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

ok, here's # 3, from the view of a droideka who's about to get shot
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

here's # 4, just another view of the battle from a different angle
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

and the last pic, just to show R2 savong his fello friend('s head)
    and man, I love that jango in the background
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

hey, the pic didn't attach
    one more try
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I almost forgot, here's Anakin dueling Count Dooku (with the the two hologram's in the background, didn't know where else to put them)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Great! I loved the way your R2 is pulling C3P0's head... Really brought back the memories of AOTC!! I think I'm going to watch it now to enjoy the arena battle scene again!!

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

thanx Chiesa, I figured I still had a R2 left from the old hangar diorama and had c3po's head laying around so I just added them to the arena, and besides it gives the arena a nice touch (with all the jedis and droids standing around )

anyways, I rearranged all the figs in the diorama and added Ki-Adi Mundi (really like him a lot) and put away Xizor (he really was in there) and greedo with cloak and took another pic so here it is:
    enjoy
    (can't see R2 in the picture since the stupid closet door can't roll to the side completely hence I couldn't take a pic of the hole thing)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I told you that I rearranged the stuff so I first tookall the figs out but before I put them all back in I took two pics, one of the good guys and one of the bad guys:
    here are the pics
    first the good guys:
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP