Question Halloween Question

Sorry if this is the wrong topic to post under, but i didn't figure it was under buy/sell or trade cuz im just asking where i could find something.
    Does anyone know where i might be able to find a jedi robe that would look darned close to Obi Wan's? I saw some factory made one's and i don't really think to highly of factory costume apparel. I'm putting together a star wars costume for me n my girlfriend for halloween (as im sure many of my geeky comrades will do also this halloween). If anyone has any of these factory ones, a review would also be helpful!
    Thanks!!

P.S. any patterns will help too!!
    Last edited by Bobajames; 08-12-2002 at 05:22 PM.
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]

You can usually find the basic pattern if you look for it, basically all it is is a basic cloak with basic fabric, nothing really complex. You might try looking for places that make capes and cloaks or something like that for it. Hope that helps.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I know one place that sells prop replica robes and such for costumes. I want to get around to ordering their Imperial Officer cap sometime soon. The robe is near the top of the second page.

The robe is $75.00 plus $20.00 shipping though. They also have Obi-Wan's complete outfit minus the cloak for $145.00 plus $20.00 shipping. They also have the boots, but those are another $175.00 plus $20.00 shipping.

Here is a link to the site, and I will attach a picture of the full outifit including the cloak. It's pretty expensive, but they seem to do a really nice job on their prop replica costumes.

http://www.theproppalace.com/starwars.htm
    http://www.theproppalace.com/starwars2.htm

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obiwansuit.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	234.6 KB 
ID:	3299  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks for the help you guys, ive been searchin the net for a couple days and most of the sites ive found for making patterns for costumes are from episode 1 and have very little info ( plus i don't have too much access to a sewing machine and i know hand sewing is gonna take as many days as halloween is away!)
    [FONT=comic sans ms]ok make me stop talking, it's not interesting anymore[/FONT]