Poor Instructions

I just got the Bounty Hunter Pursuit (7133). I'm not sure if it was the late hour or just me, but did any body else find the instructions subpart. By subpart I mean the illustrations just felt off and not as good as previous or current instructions. Any one else feel this way?
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

My sons assemble most of our sets and I don't remember them complaining about the instructions when they built it.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Not at all. There's an error in the Millennium Falcon instructions, that's kinda strange, but I found the Bounty Hunter Pursuit ones to be quite adequate.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

whats wrong with the Millennium Falcon instructions?

There's an error at page 29 where there's no mention of these 2 upside-down-slope dark-gray 3x2 bricks in the parts list or even with a build-arrow. These slopes go right around the front of the ship and on the next page, they're completely covered up so if you don't have sharp eyes, you'll completely miss vital load-carrying pieces.

I suppose it's not as bad as trying to figure out the crazy changes in the MTT's instructions and the included suppliment though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well thanks for your input. I guess my keen observation was just the byproduct of sleep depravations.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane