Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Some Questions Answered by someone who works at Hasbro!

I was talkin to this guy who works for Hasbro On Yahoo Voice chat. He is legit cuase he knows alot of **** so he just has to work for it he said he dose Prototypes

Republic Gunship

it should be out in 8 days Hopefully

he said on the gunship there should be a hole where you can put a Blast Effect on it somewhere he wasnt sure where.

anakin TA wave is it out ?

yes its out right now.

why dose it take so long for figures to get to some places ?

well as you know they come form asia and they usely get in to Cal first and go form west cost to east cost so just has to wait.

Dose Count Dooku have a back grund card ?

Indeed he dose you can find it in one and 200 cases

Expanded Universe figures ?

I've Made prototypes but there no plans for them yet

Another Obi-Wan Figure???

no plans for that one yet but it may happin soon maybe 2003 or 2004

Another Count Dooku figure ?

no plans for that yet but there is a Unleached figure comeing out.

Speeder Bike With Clone trooper ?

thats comeing out before Xmas and it has removeable armor and helmat.

Another Yoda Figure ???

there is Another yoda figure comeing out but i don't know when but you should expect to see more like a 12" or unleached or another 3"

Is The Bespin Luke Stumped Metal Version Being Replaced with the Peg version ?

No we make both but we make less Bloody Hand version but there out there.

is it ture the text on the Count Dooku Saber Text on the boc being changed to Darth Tyrannus Lightsbaer ?

Yes it is you'll see it soon.

Jedi Points ?

Save them there plaing on doing something with frato Lays or somethin like that to come out with something i don't know what but its comeing out real soon.

2003 Figures ?

where allways Experamenting with figures we have that Twilek Jedi ocmeing out soon from Episode II

Anakin with Jedi Robe

Never know where allways tlakin aobut stuff but you know even if you see something for 2 sec you can bet it will be a figure.

Bespin Icecream Maker figure ?

like i said if hes in the moive 2 sec you bet it will be out but thats Dead News on that one. Obi Potission that we got for a General Nadem Figure so you might see him soon.

Dose the Deluxe Flying Geonoisian really fly ?

No. Not really LOL i wish it did though.

the Next Wave of 12" after the Dooku wave when thats comeing out ?

in two mouths

i would of asked him more but..... some Hakcer came in and booted us out and i couldnt find him......
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Some good information there!
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Sounds like someone making you think he's working for Hasbro. Especially if he told you that Dooku had a background. Backgrounds were discontinued at figure 16, they never made one for Dooku.

Most of the info he gave you is info that most fans have known about for months, and alot of things he was vague or totally wrong about. Paul, sorry to tell you, but from what I read, that wasn't a Hasbro Employee.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, this doesn't sound too legit to me. On Yahoo chat I can be a teenage lesbian and make it sound real. I would suggest extreme scepticism.
    Stupidity should be painful.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Sounds like someone making you think he's working for Hasbro. Especially if he told you that Dooku had a background. Backgrounds were discontinued at figure 16, they never made one for Dooku.

Most of the info he gave you is info that most fans have known about for months, and alot of things he was vague or totally wrong about. Paul, sorry to tell you, but from what I read, that wasn't a Hasbro Employee.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    The comments on the Bespin Luke were also wrong. A variation like the metal to plastic peg on that figure is a permenent, running production change. Once the plastic pegged versions start being produced, it means the magnet versions have stopped being made completely.

I'm afraid someone is definitely yanking your chain Paul, sorry about that.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

damn Haggled he shall pay.........

sorry aobut that though guys i though he was. but if you guys say so then allright.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

hey Paul, play with the guy a little bit then when he deosn't excpect it, bang, call him a [EDITED].

Mod Note: Edited for content.
    DA
    Last edited by Dar' Argol; 08-14-2002 at 12:39 AM.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Nah its done and over with the dude lied and wellnow i don't care wether i see him or not.

What's his Yahoo sn?

shredman22