Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ozzfest or Woodstock 2?

which one is better OZZFEST or WOODSTOCK 2,I havent been too either,but, I watched both on TV,I thought OZZFEST was th better one,I may go too the next ozzfest,as long if Marylyn Manson aint there,he's crazier than Ozzy,and his music is terrible.
    which one do you like?
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb
    a pill to make you anybody else
    but all the drugs in this world wont save her from herself

the chorus form Marilyn Mansons "Coma White"

Good God, man......OzzFest. Please.....don't ever ask that question again, and quickly run out and buy Sabbath's first album, Paranoid, and Master of Realty. Then will you see the error of your ways.

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy

What do you mean, Woodstock 2? Are you talking about 1994? 1999 was the third "Woodstock", so please clarify - I'm confused.

Regardless, pick Ozzfest - I know there's plenty of deadweight there (they played here last night) but it's worth it just for Ozzy and Rob Zombie is a nice touch.

Marilyn Manson played Ozzfest last year, so don't worry about him being there for another year or two.

Ozzfest!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Woodstock 3 I mean.it sucked.Ozzy,Rob Zombie,Rage against the machine, System Of a Down, and Godsmack are the only reasons I go,oh one more band DISTURBED!
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb

Rage/Chris Cornell isn't there - they broke up before they even had a name. Godsmack and Disturbed aren't playing this year either . . .

SoaD is there this year, that's part of the deadweight I was referring to.

Is that weird unnamed Rage/Cornell group's album ever going to be released? I'd heard this fall, but now I wonder.

And now that he's gone from RATM, has Zach de la Rocha officially passed out, face down in a gutter with Kirk Cameron and the other guy from Wham?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Damn,Ozfest is begginning to suck now.
    A pill To Make you numb
    a pill to make you dumb

Ozzfest is awesome even though Ozzy sucks. I like most of the bands there. I hate Marylin Manson too. And about Zack de la Roacha . I believe he's recording a rap album as we speak. Again, I'm not quite sure. I hope so. Zack RULES!
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Chux, if there's a higher power we will be spared from ever hearing that album.
    I embraced that very same higher power when that guy left the band - "no more RATM ! " I delighted . . . but of course there is always a risk.
    Here's to hoping Kirk Cameron and the other guy from Wham can help me out !