Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TALI WARS: America Strikes Back

A friend of mine sent me an e-mail with this creative artwork. I thought it was pretty funny. I really dig Yoda's new look.

www.geocities.com/rgoff1970/AMSB.html
    Last edited by Mandalorian Candidat; 10-18-2001 at 07:12 PM.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Angry CRAP!

I couldn't get the stupid hyperlink to work for some reason.

Here it is below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amsb.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	174.7 KB 
ID:	125  

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thumbs up

Some mighty fine artwork.

But I think someone should apoligize to Yoda for having Dick
    Cheney impersonate him.

I also dig G.W.'s green hair.

Osama has Vader's evil and sinister qualities but the intelligence is debatable.

It's certainly better than the picture I have of Osama getting it on with a camel.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Ok, i find these pictures extremly offensive. This tremendoesly disrespectful to the people who died in the attack on the World Trade Center recently. Whoever did this and finds it amusing is definatley a sick, sick freakazoid.
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

I must admit that even though it has good art work,it bother me.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by Brave Sir Robin
    Ok, i find these pictures extremly offensive. This tremendoesly disrespectful to the people who died in the attack on the World Trade Center recently. Whoever did this and finds it amusing is definatley a sick, sick freakazoid.
    Why thank you, thank you very much! Coming from you I take that as a compliment.

Oh, by the way, the pharmacy called. Your refill of prozac is ready.

"Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"

as long as you're posting links to funny stuff...

I thought this was pretty good - especially the last 1/2...

link to story from TheOnion.com
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Ok, look folks. The reason I find this offensive is because I think that real life war against Afganistan is a bad idea. Look- they fly into the World Trade Center. We fly over, bomb them, and give them weird food that they are not accustomed to, such as PBJ sandwiches. They send us Anthrax in the mail. Do you see where I am getting?
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Exercising my 1st amendment right, BSR...

instant catharsis

-- and --

have you been singing this?

howzabout this?

I'll defend to my death your right to whine, er, I mean express yourself BSR. So don't tread on mine....

Last edited by SWAFMAN; 10-30-2001 at 03:57 PM.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}