Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clone Gear Suggestions

I like the clone gear accessories and hope they continue in some form or another, but I'm sure everyone has suggestions for other weapons that we would like to see added in the future.

The first one that comes to my mind is the standard Republic Commando gun. Every single-packed commando has come with the anti-armor version of the gun, and to make matters worse the standard weapon is only available as exclusives. I've got six anti-armor versions that I have no use for and six commandos with no weapons otherwise.

Second, I'd love to see the ARC Trooper rifle. They're just cool, and I can never have too many.

Other suggestions everyone, preferably ones that include putting weapons in the little lockers and not some radical departure from the Clone Gear concept? Make your own thread for radical suggestions.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I would like to see some helmets, binoculars and antennas in the mix as well as weapons
    I have lost a few antennas over the years, and I think some spare helmets can always be put to good use
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    The first one that comes to my mind is the standard Republic Commando gun. Every single-packed commando has come with the anti-armor version of the gun, and to make matters worse the standard weapon is only available as exclusives. I've got six anti-armor versions that I have no use for and six commandos with no weapons otherwise...
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Seriously, that's my biggest issue too. It bugs me even more than the fact that their legs are fixed and not poseable.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I've contemplated trying to fabricate my own by melting down other blasters to make the standard RC DC17 blaster.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I'd also like to see the sniper variant of this gun, too.[/FONT]

extras of stormtrooper blasters & rifles along with rebel weaponry would be nice. most of my collection is carded, but i'd imagine any weapon is easily lost in an open collection.

I'd love to see a Clonetrooper come with a clone gear case, and you open it up to find a dead hooker figure.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd love to see a Clonetrooper come with a clone gear case, and you open it up to find a dead hooker figure.
    You could stuff her box and then stuff her in a box AMIRIGHT?!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    The first one that comes to my mind is the standard Republic Commando gun. Every single-packed commando has come with the anti-armor version of the gun, and to make matters worse the standard weapon is only available as exclusives. I've got six anti-armor versions that I have no use for and six commandos with no weapons otherwise.
    Hmm, I'm not familiar with this one, got any links? I'm curious now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    extras of stormtrooper blasters & rifles along with rebel weaponry would be nice. most of my collection is carded, but i'd imagine any weapon is easily lost in an open collection.
    Yeah, I'd like some modern sized blasters for my POTF2 era figures and a few extra rebel blasters for my Death Star Troopers, as that is what they had in the film.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hmm, I'm not familiar with this one, got any links? I'm curious now.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:DC17m_rifle.jpg
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I want more of the long clone rifles, I could do without the other guns. I also want Jedi robes (roll 'em up and put one or two in there) for many of my figures that do not have them.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram