Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Can Someone Make Me An Avatar?

I'm not very good at that kind of thing, but I know that some of you are, I was just wondering if anyone could take my existing avatar and add a pigs nose to it, get it, Jek PORKY? hee he he

Thanks in advance!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Did you not get that Jek star park avatar i sent you then? maybe your e-mail client won't let you download stuff as images...
    I'll post it here instead with a reserved for Jek note attached.

Thanks Jargo, I forgot to tell you before , that that E-Mail you sent me was just a load of letters rather than the pic.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

that's cause you were using a TV e-mail account right? or something similar that doesn't read image attachments. I realised once I'd sent it that you probably wouldn't get it on your account. Anyway, you got it now

Got my brand new avatar, thanks Jargo!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Love the new avatar JP2002. Gotta love Jargo's SP style avatars. I still would love to have one of Jar Jar done by him. Hopefully one that didn't feature his head being blown off though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks Jar Jar.

I think Jargo would be abled to make you a Jar Jar one, if you ask him nicely, btw, was it Jargo that made all the other SP avatars?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

You're welcome.

Yes, I think Jargo did most if not all of the SP style avatars. He's one talented mofo, IMHO. Nice to see somthing besides all cut and cropped avatars on the boards.

So what about it Emporer Jargo? Care to make a gungan friend happy with a cool Jar Jar avatar? I would be quite honored to have one.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

LOVE the new Avatar JP2002 !!! Maybe one day I'll go for a SP style avatar, but I don't think I'm ready for it just yet! I'll have to wait for everyone else to stop using them first, and as long as Jargo's around they'll always be here ! What do you use to make the avatars Jargo, you told me once but I've forgotten.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    He's one talented mofo, IMHO.
    More tallented than you think, have you ever tried to make your own South Park charactor? When I've ever done it, they all end up looking like Cartman without his hat on!

Keep up the good work Jargo!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008