Licensing for legos

Does any one know how long Lego has its licensing agreement with Lucasfilm for? Is it set through a certain date, or just renewed every year?
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I believe it's 7 or 8 years from '99, meant to cover all the prequels for sure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks, that's what I had been thinking it was , but was unsure.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

ive been wondering about another aspect of this

who chooses what to make sets of.......lego or lucas?

Does anyone know what new sets lego will be releasing? And will they be released at the begining of the new year or in May when AOTC came out?
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Lego decides what sets will be made, then takes the concepts to Lucaslicensing for notes and/or approval.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I believe the license is through 2007, giving them 3 years/prequel to produce legos. I love the set and collect multiples of each... but I think by 2007 all that'll be left to make are army builders.
    - HkChicago

I'd like to see better designs on old favorites, like revisiting the Snowspeeder.