Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EP2 story out???

Hey everyone....here is something you might want to check out. Apparently somebodys at ILM has seen an early version of EP2. The article contains A LOT of SPOILERS so read cautiously!! Anyways check it out at www.aintitcoolnews.com I would like to hear what others have to say about it!

till then peace!!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

It all seems to click with what I've read. Sounds exciting, I can't wait.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Maybe it's just me but I didn't see anything. After the headline the page was blank...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

First, I wondered what he deleted that was "too-spoiler" ...

Second, my goodness they are a bunch of potty mouths over there in the forums...Did you read the replies?? I'm glad I post here...

Yep that would be them....its always like that! Anyways, Harry Knowles (the guy that runs the site) is pretty dead on!

I hope is guy is right. I would love to see a fast pace, great action and a tease of Anakins fall. To set up Episode III...OH YEAH...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

this is a good read, but nothing new is here for anyone who's been following this for a year or so, except this is the second report i've read of someone other than sand people killing shmi. and after reading the force.net and this spy report, i'm convinced that either dooku or palpatine is anakin's father.

and as expected, the relationship between anakin and padme will be a bit thin, but han and leia didn't exactly have much "romance" going on. this is to be expected. i was hoping for a "love triangle" between obi-wan, anakin and padme to really get anakin hating his master, but this ain't dawsons creek!
    Last edited by derek; 10-21-2001 at 03:28 PM.

Originally posted by derek
    this report is exactly like the spy reports we've been reading for a while now, except the mentioned like with dooku and either anakin or obi-wan. maybe this spy's big revelation is that dooku is anakin's father.

and everyone's fear of a contrived love story seems to be true. oh well.
    Yeah, they said there was some connection there with Dooku, I forgot about that. I hope it's cool and not something stupid.

As far as the contrived love story, I feel like derek, "oh well." I for one couldn't give less of a crap about "Ani's" love life, and I'll bet a lot of people are with me. But if it's TOO contrived and ends up being a part I have to fast forward through when the DVD comes out, that'll suck.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Y'know, I could've written that, based on the various 'spy' reports about AOTC and fan speculation littered around the net.
    There was no news in this, no revelations and no hard facts. this was so vague that my my dog could have written it. It makes me so angry when ****e like this is posted as fact and people just lap it up.

None of this is proven exept in some a**wipes head. He hasn't seen the rough cut like I've never seen the DVD. I could write a report on the DVD though and post it. Talk at length about the deleted scenes I haven't yet watched. Would you take my report as credible? Would you celebrate my vague comments? Like hell you would. And that's all this report is - vague dumba** ****e!
    Last edited by Jargo; 10-22-2001 at 06:46 PM.

Geez....Emperor Jargo tell us how you really feel!!
    Talk about getting testy!