Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Talking New figs for december.!

Check this quote out, "The following figures have come from Hasbro’s most recent retailers ordering sheet, and are due to come out this December:

Obi-Wan (Arena Battle) with spear throwing action for fighting the Acklay beast

Mace Windu (Total Control)

Darth Tyranus with Sith lightning

Padme Amidala with soft cloak and articulation, which is presumably one of her dressy outfits

Library Droid 2 Pack (SP-4 & JN-66) who were in a cut scene (as mentioned on the official Star Wars site)

Tusken Raider with a detachable head.

As with all things, nothing is guaranteed but to the best of our knowledge this list is accurate. More news on upcoming figures coming soon." Sounds cool what do you think.

(ps found this at rebelscum.)
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Another Mace Windu...this better be worth the wait.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Obi-Wan - Already I can see it working not even close to the Force Flipping figures, and they hardly ever work.

Mace Windu - Probably another Mace statue.

Darth Tyranus - Well as long as he's neutrally posed, articulated and the lightning stuff is removeable without leaving very noticeable traces.

Padme - "soft cloak and articulation, which is presumably one of her dressy outfits" Do they not remember Hasbro confirming a more articulated Arena Padme? Most likely the soft goods cloak is the wrap she had. It could be coming out sooner than we think, then again the December dates might change.

Library Droids - More Droids that aren't Star Tours exclusives!

Tusken Raider - Probably is gonna turn out to be the Tusken w/ Massiff.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

But the Tusken that comes with the Massiff is just a repackaged POTJ one - with NO removable head!

Droid pair sounds interesting (even if it should turn out to be a garbled rumour of another couple of Star Tours releases).

Would be nice to hear many more figures announced too, including Poggle, Bail Organa, the Lars family and two or three separatists!
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Padme - "soft cloak and articulation, which is presumably one of her dressy outfits" Do they not remember Hasbro confirming a more articulated Arena Padme? Most likely the soft goods cloak is the wrap she had. It could be coming out sooner than we think, then again the December dates might change.

Tusken Raider - Probably is gonna turn out to be the Tusken w/ Massiff.
    That's what I thought too LTBasker. This would make THREE Tusken Raider figures in the Saga line. I know they played an important part in the movie, but I can't seee Hasbro releasing that many Tuskens. Most likely they have retooled the POTJ tusken mold so that the head is removable.

And I also agree with the Padme. Hasbro knows that most of us want a new Geonosis version of her more than any others, and I bet this one is the remold that thev've already confirmed.

I'm really looking forward to the new Mace. I have this feeling it'll be somewhat posed from the skybox scene where he's holding back Jango with his lightsaber.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

The thing that i found odd is why Hasbro reissues the POTJ Tusken with another figure,then makes another one all new.why buy the cheap one when you can the good one for the same price.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Obi wan with spear throwing action = YAAAAAAAWWWWN

Mace Windu = will wait to see what "Total Control" means.

Darth Tyranus = unless he has a neutral pose not some battle stance to hold up his lightning(which of course will droop withing the first 5 minutes of displaying it) I'll skip him.

Padme = hope that her articulation doesnt screw up the sculpt again. When are we going to get her in some of her other outfits like the Episode I figures??

Library Droids = yes, yes, yes!! More creatures, more droids, more jedi.

Tusken Raider w/head losing action = will probably be the same exact Raider sculpt just with a new head loping off action, unless it is a totally new sculpt it will be a snore.

6 new figures that may be coming out and only one of them ( the library droids ) are actually new. There is a huge list of new things to choose from and we get this.

All the stores where I live still have all the choices of Obi yawns, Mace Windus, Padmes, and Raiders. Im sure they will all still be there by Christmas too. Tyranus is the only one missing around here from this bunch.

I know, dont buy them if you dont like them. I dont and I wont. Instead of getting money from me for 6 figures they only get money for one. I dont care. If they made 15 new figures that were new, not resculpts, I would buy them. Money is not an issue. But I will not mindlessly buy any crap they decide to put out.

Another Obi-Wan would be nice along with a non-craptacular Mace Windu. I still giggle when i think about toyfare having Genosian rescue Mace just yelling "this party's over!" and killing things. that was gold!!! Thanks for the info!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

sounds like an interesting winter!
    h.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Are more supposed to come out this december???
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!