Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The cartoon was great! I didn't like the long and quite fights, though. That was a little bit overdone.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I thought Skeletor sucked eggs, his art, his voice, his fighting style, his evilness all totally tanked for me. I also didn't like the comedy stylings and the goofy character traits of most of the supporting cast, I of course hated Orko, and Grayskull was a major disappointment; but the rest was ok in a generic sort of way.

Heck, at least there was no Starship Eternia.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was very pleased with the cartoon. Of course it will never be like the original, but watching it reminded me of my childhood years. It was like taking a trip down memory lane.
    I hope this series is a success and will run for a long time to keep us He-Man fans happy.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I liked the cartoon, but i disliked Skeletor's voice. As for the He-man with the cross, i have yet to see any without it. I have not seen the * one.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I was at my local Wal-Mart: three cross, three non-cross.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Finally saw the * version today. I definitely think the cross looks much better.

Funny, I don't understand why the cross was so controversial that they took it off his chest, and yet decided to leave it on his belt.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Well, the belt is the only part that is an actual piece of the figure body. The harness, sword, and axe all are seperate pieces. Mattel probably didn't want to go thru the trouble of having to have the body peice re-molded.

As for the change, I don't really mind it. The old symbol was just a cross, which isn't a real distinct symbol anyway. The new stylized H/Cross design will take some getting used to, but it's not to bad.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Saw a bunch at the local KB. I picked one up on a whim after I heard all the fracas about it. (sigh) Now I supposes I'll have to start collecting these damn things , too.

Maybe my MOTU figures can tussle with my Marvel Legends figures and my SW figures can sit on the shelf and quietly cry while they remember when they held my interest...

ROLLO!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Speaking of the Cross Version of He-Man, the latest issue of ToyFare actually has a full page ad for the new MOTU line. Intresting enough, the cross version is shown in the ad. So I wonder how long the ad has been laying around? Since originally He-Man was going to keep the cross when he was scheduled to ship last year, but when the figures were delayed they did a running change to the new asterik.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	toyfare he-man ad.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	3885  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.