Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Is anyone besides me STILL missing Teemto and Ki Adi!?!

This is really starting to get me down, it seems alot of you have had them for about a month or so now.... i'm getting discouraged... Teemto.... Ki Adi........anakin.......maul......where are you guys?
    Yub Yub, Commander

I don't have them either and I go shopping all the time. It's just slow distribution right now. Stores are re setting for Xmas and aren't spending as much time stocking the shelves. Not to worry, those won't be hard to find. It's just a matter of time befor they clog the shelves like Chewy and Bespin Luke .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

I've got 'em, but I got the only one of each I ever saw (at a KB). Hopefully they'll start hitting shelves in greater numbers soon.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have Ki-Adi-Mundi and Teemto Pagalies, thanks to Caesar. Still missing Anakin: Tatooine Attack and Darth Maul: Sith Training. And now the Wal-Mart Cantina sets are starting to ship as well. Calgon, take me away!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

No Ki-Adi or Teemto here either. I going looking on average of twice a week, and nothing. No Target accessory packs either! Kinda irritating hearing others joyfulness at finding these.

A good kind of irritation.
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

I don't have Teemto, but I do have Ki-Adi Mundi, and if I where you I wouldn't lose sleep over getting it, it's only the EpI version with a new arm, that doesn't look right anyway!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Exactly. the new arm makes the older molded one look like poor old Ki-Adi has a prosthetic appliance or something. There's a complete difference in the sculpting styles. The old arm is poorly detailed while the new one has a detailed hand. But apart from the new articulated arm the episode one version is better.

Oh yeah, I got all four of the wave. Teemto Ki-Adi, Maul and Anakin. Teemto and the salvage droid is worth fretting over because it's a great little figure 2-pack, Anakin is take it or leave it so-so but has a nice head sculpt, Maul is poopy but the pack in dark eye probe droid is great.

haven't even seen these figs up here yet
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I found two Teemto's about 3 weeks or so ago. That's it. I bought one, and left the other for a lucky scalper, er, collector. No Ki-Adi's, Anakin's or Mauls anywhere. **sigh**
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

I saw a Ki-Adi once, but passed since I only collect MOC and the bubble was smashed.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!