It's a reference to the shape of the bubble...

RB = Rectangular Bubble
    SUB = Stand Up Bubble

Click the "Help!" link near the top of the page to learn 'em all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess you mean the "Legend" link.

It wasn't working last night just before I posted my question (can't remember the error), but it's working now.

Thanks.

No, I meant the "Help!" link which changes location depending on which page you're looking at. The one on the basic POTF2 page is Help! and brings up a pop-up with that page.

Glad I could help though.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's strange - I still don't see a Help link on the POTF2 pages, but the link you posted brings up the same info as the Legend link that I get.

Could it be because I've not logged in / registered to the Collectors DB?

(Something I'll probably try now just to satisfy my curiosity.)

Yep - that's it.

As soon as I registered and logged in the link names changed and the Legend one gets renamed to Help.

Well that's my curiosity satisfied. Now I've just got to decide if I should go to sleep (Midnight) or list all of my figures seeing as I've registered now.

I didn't know that it changed, what a strange thing. Sorry for the confusion.