It's a reference to the shape of the bubble...

RB = Rectangular Bubble
    SUB = Stand Up Bubble

Click the "Help!" link near the top of the page to learn 'em all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess you mean the "Legend" link.

It wasn't working last night just before I posted my question (can't remember the error), but it's working now.

Thanks.

No, I meant the "Help!" link which changes location depending on which page you're looking at. The one on the basic POTF2 page is Help! and brings up a pop-up with that page.

Glad I could help though.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's strange - I still don't see a Help link on the POTF2 pages, but the link you posted brings up the same info as the Legend link that I get.

Could it be because I've not logged in / registered to the Collectors DB?

(Something I'll probably try now just to satisfy my curiosity.)

Yep - that's it.

As soon as I registered and logged in the link names changed and the Legend one gets renamed to Help.

Well that's my curiosity satisfied. Now I've just got to decide if I should go to sleep (Midnight) or list all of my figures seeing as I've registered now.

I didn't know that it changed, what a strange thing. Sorry for the confusion.