Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shredder, i definatley see it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Maybe George asked his kids for ideas for a new character and one of them said "Why not do a character like shredder?"
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Very cool!

Although I am a little concerned with the look of Jango's guns. What's the deal with all the slick streamlined firearms in the prequels?

Well y'know, it's like having your house decorated by a fancy schmantzy designer - they come, they waft around talking ****, they get the painters in, they leave, you sit back and relise you just payed a king's ransom for work that totally ruined your house. You gaze into a corner and go "oh my god, what is that!" and so it must have been at Skywalker Ranch when Rick hired some 'genius' talent and 'amazing visionaries' to draw up the prequels costume and prop designs.

I'm not serious really. They are from a more elegent time that hearkens back to the days of the saturday moring serial...... Oh, didn't somebady already say something like that?

I think they look really girly. A big strapping bloke like Jango and he has little itty bitty girly guns. That can't be right surely? Where's his kickass blaster rifle or his compound thermo detonator firing bazooka? Where's the twin barreled automatic laser pulse rifle? He should be a fighting force not some girl scout with toy potato guns.
    If Jango is the source of the clones and had to fight with those things then it's no wonder the stormtroopers are lousy shots.
    Last edited by Jargo; 10-21-2001 at 05:53 AM.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    If Jango is the source of the clones and had to fight with those things then it's no wonder the stormtroopers are lousy shots.
    Good point,such a sleek weapon he uses
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by Wooooof

Although I am a little concerned with the look of Jango's guns. What's the deal with all the slick streamlined firearms in the prequels?
    Obi-Wan once said, "An elegant weapon for a more civilized time.” If you notice at Jango’s guns look like the ones from Episode I and Battle Droids rifles look the StormTrooper’s from ANH-RofJ.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Zam Wessell looks like Mrs. Shredder all right. I also kinda thought of her as Mata Hari (Assassin Gear).

Yeah... Blue and silver Mandalorian armour- (yawwwwwn). Still a cool design, but nothing eye-popping.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I love Zam's look but I think it would have been better if they left her as a human assassin instead of that green changeling deal...