Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Zam Wesell Picture!!!!!

Well on the new cover of the Star Wars insider it has a cool picture of Jango Fett and the First ever picture of Zam Wesell,the bounty hunter and the star of 2 select images,to check it out click here

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Very cool, when did that issue come out? I have not got it yet?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

It's from the November issue isn't it? due to hit mailboxes shortly according to the official site.

I'm not sure about the Zam Wessel headgear. I was hoping for a more mysterious look with a helmet more like Sgt. Doallyn from Jabba's palace. Still, it's one more bounty hunter to add to the collection..... Jango looks okay but after all the exposure the OT Boba Fett got I find it hard to get exited about this guy Y'know? Like "oh yeah, blue and silver mandalorian armour... NEXT!" As long as the action figure comes with a removable helmet I could probably get a bit stoked about that.

On a nitpicky sidenote, should they really be referred to as "Bounty Hunters"? I mean, Padme didn't jump bail or anything. And they aren't trying to bring her back. They are just trying to kill her. I believe you call those people ASSASSINS, not Bounty Hunters. Whats up with that Lucasfilm? Afraid to give your BAD GUYS negative connotations?

Buy I digress, I like Zam's look. It's new, unlike Fett (I agree with Jargo ** HUM) but still sexy and mysterious enough. If she HAD been wearing a Sgt Doallyn type helmet, Jargo would be complaining he'd seen it already ala Mandalorian Armor. Make up your mind already!

Awesome...that's just awesome looking...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

If she HAD been wearing a Sgt Doallyn type helmet, Jargo would be complaining he'd seen it already ala Mandalorian Armor. Make up your mind already!
    I'm deeply wounded....

Actually, on second viewing and third and fourth - she actually reminded me of shredder from the teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon series. It's that eye slit and the overall ninja look of the outfit. and the colour. And no, if she'd had a helmet like Sgt. Doallyn i wouldn't have complained. Some things work well if they are a repeated motif, others don't. Some things smack of a lack of imagination. others just look underdone or overdone.
    Whilst it might appear that I dwell on the negative, I don't really. I leave the fawning to others better equipped to lick boots and follow round like a puppy dog hanging on every little sniff of a grain of a spoiler. I just come in and point at the bits they forgot to paint. Much like your observation about the bounty hunter label. A little negative wasn't it? But at least we almost agreed. Progress at least

ummmm, I think Zam Wessel looks pretty cool, is it okay to say that here without being considered a boot-licker?

Personally, I only keep a passing interest in the workings of the Prequels. I find it easier to keep perspective this way. Only when something really hits me over the head with amazement do I stop to gush (Tusken female and child). Zam almost had that affect on me but now that Jargo made that accursed "Shredder" comment, I'll never be able to look at her again without snickering. Damn you, Jargo!!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    Actually, on second viewing and third and fourth - she actually reminded me of shredder from the teenage mutant ninja turtles cartoon series.
    I can see it now Shredder wife? Notice in the picture Jango has his rocket, unlike in other photos we have seen without the rocket!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Zaw Wesell's ninja look is perfect, steathly and deadly.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

She reminded me of Kitana or whatever her name was from Mortal Kombat 2.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis