Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Does the West Nile Virus scare you?

I am not worried. FOr one Jesus is watching over me and I have faith everyday that I will be just fine. Also by factors it is very rare that you would die from it and very rare to catch it. The higher risk is if you are 50 and older. I am 22 years away from that age.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'm not worried one bit. After all, winter is just around the corner.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    I'm not worried one bit. After all, winter is just around the corner.
    Yep I was just thinking that myself.
    Info on West Nile Virus

Here is some info to aleviate your fears.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'm not worried about it .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by Pendo
    I'm not worried about it .

PENDO!
    You are in the UK aren't you Pendo? Doesn't the fog kill all those mosquitos?

Louisiana is the place where it is the worst.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I can't live each day worried about some small chance that I might get bit by an infected bug. It's just another way the media has started a small panic over not much of anything just like the overblown Anthrax scare.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

It's on my mind, but I am not afraid of it. It was recently found in my state, so it may become a concern.

I am not too concerned. However, human nature dictates that we won't be until it directly affects us
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Not really......I'm a landscaper. A friend to nature. I yield to insects when mowing a yard. I have an understanding with mosquitos. They know not to bite me. You do know animals talk in english when no one is around? The word on the streets is "He's cool...leave him alone". Sometimes spiders will give me a dirty look, but they know the rule. I remember one time I was trying to catch a baby Green snake. He turned around and struck at me. Suddenly, a tiny 10" van pulled up, two Praying Mantis' wearing sunglasses jumped out and grabbed him, threw him in the van, and drove away. I've never seen the snake since.