Question Does anyone have the notes to a Star Wars song?

Can anyone help me with notes to a star wars song? Anysong would do, but the main theme or the Imperial March would be great! Maybe a website or something. Anything would be great.

If you want to find it you have to shop.

Hey icatch, are you going to compose some music for your new phone? Pretty much all the places online to find sheet music charge you, but I did find a website that lets you preview a good portion of the song free of charge. You'll have to download a plugin to be able to view the music, though. Good luck!
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

How did you know. Yea, my phone has the ability to make your own tunes and I want a star wars tune. Thanks for the tip, I'll see what I can get out of it.

Ok, great it worked! Now can anyone tell me how to read music? I don't have a clue. It's greek to me . I just wanted A B D A B as the notes. Now I got a bunch of lines and notes and what not, I think I've gone cross eyed looking at it. It's a great site, but I'm musically illiterate .

imperial march, main riff:

G,G,G,E,B,G,E,B,G.......... D,D,D,E,B,G,E,B,G

i found a star wars trilogy music book at a guitar/piano store a while back. i always thought it would be cool to play the imperial march on guitar, and i've heard metallica has played this tune in concert, though i have yet to hear it.

Thanks Derek. Those are the notes I needed. Not sure if it sounds like it just being the phone beeps, but it's still cool. Yea, Metalika did the imperial march. I downloaded it from Napster, but I think it's on thier last live album that came out a couple of years ago. Its the one they did with the San Fansico Syphony. I've heard it and it does rock! No Doubt does a couple of Star Wars rifs too. Their horn players and guitars make it sound reall cool. Plus, at CII they were showing off those Star Wars guitars, and a guys was playing the Imperail March on it and it sounded real cool!