Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Whats The BEST Episode 1 Figure?

I'm not really sure that there is a "BEST" Episode 1 figure but I think that that big guy (whats his name?) is probably the best EP1 figure made!

What is the BEST figure from the Episode 1 line in your opinion?Which one had the best Commtech Lines?

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up Well

Toward the end of the line the figures got better, but i think the best one is Qui-Gon with his Jedi robes.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Let's see...

I love: TC-14
    Queen Amidala (Couruscant)
    Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Robes)

I kinda like the pit droids 2-pack with their jackhammer thingy.

...definitely Watto!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

the master jedi
    I like the hologram Sidious and TC-14 but I guess my absolute favorite Ep.1 figure is the Tatooine Darth Maul even though he doesn't have much articulation.

Talking

I like Yoda. He just looks so detailed. He has to be one of the best Ep.I sculpts. Plus he has an accessorie that he has in the movie, a chair! Can't beat that!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I like the Qui-Gon that came with the Tatooine Showdown Cinema Scene.

Cool

It will goes to Softgood Obi-Wan. Love the plait as well as the loin cloth

I think the "Jedi Knight" Obi-Wan best embodies the best qualities of both Episode I and action figures (as best as can be expected in this line). However, I think Watto was sculpted the best. If Holo Sidious didn't have a melty face, he'd be in the running too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yoda was amazing, along with the Destroyer Droid and Rune Haako.

Also the Podracer pilot Anakin pack-in figure had an incredible level of detail even though he was really only good for one thing.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis