Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What vehicles would you like to see re-made?

Of all the vehicles that have been previously made, which one's would you like to see resculpted? i would personally like to see a new Millenium Falcon made, different than the scrunched version that is out now. A new skiff would be nice too.
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

I would have to say a new Millenium Falcon!!!!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I agree. A new Falcon, and maybe a new AT-AT. One that's the proper size!

Millenium Falcon would be nice, if they could do it bigger and bring the price point in at around $100, that would be great. Another vehicle that needs to be re-made is the TIE Fighter. The center section needs re-sculpted to loose the battery housing/handle, and the wings need to be alot bigger.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Jar Jar,

Was the POTJ TIE Interceptor to a good scale? Also, did they make a POTJ Y-Wing?

Eh, the vehicle debacle starts again for me!!! I want to get vehicles, i feel with the new window displays, i can enjoy them (i keep my stuff in the box). I got the new landspeeder, plan to get the new X-wing and will pick up the tie-bomber and snowspeeder in time, as well as the A-wing and B-wing. I can enjoy those more than the old POTF2 box that just had that cornball pic on the front.

Sorry, i was rambling! Definately a Tie-Fighter and for petes sake, the Millenium Falcon!!! Maybe a new AT-AT would be nicely.

BTW- Does the Death Star count as a vehicle?!?!?!?? hehehehehheheehee a remake DS would be quite delightful!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The POTJ TIE Interceptor is pretty good to scale, and so is the TIE Bomber and Vader's TIE.

The only one that really needs redone is the TIE Fighter. Though I would probably buy 2 of them, and replace the center section of my TIE Interceptor.

Yes, Target had the Y-Wing as an exclusive. It could stand being a bit bigger, but it doesn't seriously need re-sculpted.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I would also like to see a new Falcon, and how about that Shuttle Tyderium
    May the force be with You!!!!!

Snowspeeder - figure scale, which is actually smaller than the current mold, heh)
    TIE Fighter - just more accurate would be great...
    Y-Wing - More accurate and removeable droid.
    Outrider - More accurate (Hey it's been an OT vehicle since '97. )
    Swoop - A little more accurate with Mos Eisley rider (basically it'd just be a deluxe figure..)
    3 pack speeder-bike set with new Biker Scout, Endor Leia, and Endor Luke and the Speeder bike from the upcoming Deluxe Clone Trooper. (Would make a nice window box set)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Sandcrawler, TIE Fighter, and Cloud Car are my top three preferences.

But I would love an update on a few mini-rigs, like MLC-3 and PDT-8.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.