Hybrid View

Cool Padme's Gauntlet Run

ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Thats awesome! You did a really great job on that, looks like you took the scene right out of the movie. Now if only I could do work like that...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Excellant!!! As Darth Sidious said it's like you took the scene out of the movie!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

If I got this right... I liked shots 4.10, 6.10, and 7.10 best.

The one problem: if these are shots of Padme's gauntlet run, then where's Padme?

2 answers:

1) Eh-heh-heh-hmmmmmm: HASBRO?????

2) ACPin - I noticed you added '95 Leia's white cape and might have used her body, or Bespin Escape Leia's body for a custom, but you could post shots of that figure in the guantlet run more frequently and then replace them when a certain corporation actually makes you the right figure. Just a thought. I'd look at the update to see the new figure (Dec? 1st Quarter 2003?) put in the pictures.

It's my opinion, but I care for the direct 1st person shots more than the overhead ones, though one was great to see your whole display!

OVERALL: Great job! This is a match for your cloning facility!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Glad to know that the completed diorama didn't disappoint you guys!

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    Thats awesome! You did a really great job on that, looks like you took the scene right out of the movie. Now if only I could do work like that...
    Patience, practice, patience, practice...

Originally posted by Tycho
    If I got this right... I liked shots 4.10, 6.10, and 7.10 best.

The one problem: if these are shots of Padme's gauntlet run, then where's Padme?

2 answers:

1) Eh-heh-heh-hmmmmmm: HASBRO?????

2) ACPin - I noticed you added '95 Leia's white cape and might have used her body, or Bespin Escape Leia's body for a custom, but you could post shots of that figure in the guantlet run more frequently and then replace them when a certain corporation actually makes you the right figure. Just a thought. I'd look at the update to see the new figure (Dec? 1st Quarter 2003?) put in the pictures.

It's my opinion, but I care for the direct 1st person shots more than the overhead ones, though one was great to see your whole display!

OVERALL: Great job! This is a match for your cloning facility!
    I considered at first about multiple poses for Padme. But found it unrealistic and I don't want to spend too much time customizing the figures. So I came up with a simple but workable solution.

If and when a new Padme comes along, I'll update the diorama with it for sure!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

THats cool
    ( .A.O.T.C. )

It's always nice to meat a Jedi.

- Jango Fett

Wow, that is impressive. Very professional looking. Top notch, top notch.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Thank you! Thank you very much!
    * tries to do an Elvis impersonation *
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor