Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

yes, they look much much better
    I want to get my hands on the Vader and Clone Trooper

Originally posted by TylerD
    Actually Chiesa, I was in Bangkok for a time, but I actually lived in Phetchaburi for the whole six weeks I was there. I bought the figs at the local market for about 2$ US. I have to find the figures, so I can take a digital pic of them for you. BTW, Thailand is an awesome place for a vacation. I highly recommend it.
    I was kinda hoping it was in the capital, bangkok... I was intending to go there at year end for a shopping holiday... So is Phetchaburi another city or town outside of Bangkok or is it a place in Bangkok itself? (sorry but their names all sound alittle farmiliar if you don't really visit there often)

I'm really looking forward to your pic of the bootlegs!

Cheers
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

Originally posted by sicqnus
    Hi Chiesa,

HobbyLink Japan is the best way to catch these awesome statues. From Japan to Singapore, I guess the shipping would not be too expensive.
    The Vader costs 9800 Yens (painted), It's pricey but if I remember well, the blade is lighted !
    See pic : http://www.hlj.com/images/kby/kbysw-01.gif

The Anakin and Clone Trooper costs 7800 Yens each (already painted).

If they are out of stock, don't worry, they re-stock items very often. I've already ordered from them the awesome FineMolds kits and the service was great.

Links below :
    http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/categor...cience-Fiction

Yup yup I just looked into the website and they just look really awesome!! Probably gonna pick up a Vader...

Cheers

http://www.hlj.com/index.html

Enjoy !
    "It was just a little story outline with bits and pieces," -- George Lucas

nice pics !
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

Hey Chiesa, Phetchaburi is about two and a half hours from Bangkok, but I am sure that if you look in Bangkok, you can find them. There are two good market places I know of called Pat Pong and Pan Tip. Not sure of an exact location though. Still looking for the figs. I'll either PM you or post on this thread when I get some pics...
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores
    Tyler, please post them on this thread as nosy Canadians want to see these figures too! Cheers!
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

They all look cool!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l