Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Count Dooku's lightsaber

Since we all know that CD uses a fencing style lightsaber technique, was his lightsaber when we was a jedi of similar design and the refurbished one when he became a sith? or is this his original lightsaber?? if he did have to make a new one, what color was his original?? green most likely.

Jeremy
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

I think when he was a Jedi he had the same design L-Saber because he was still studying the same style of fighting and has been studying it for many years. I'm not sure if he had to make a new saber when he became a Sith, he could have just changed the crystal inside to make it red. I think Dooku would suit a blue saber more than a green one, or maybe it was purple like Mace's .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Hertius Dooku's Jedi saber was green and was a normal straight hilt, although he was already a fencing instructor. Dooku built his new saber from scratch when he became a Sith.

Thanx DeadEye, where'd ya get the info??

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

The novel...and the visual dictionary...

I dont remember that info in the novel but...i could be wrong, thanx again, u always come thru.
    "It takes more than one step to go the extra mile for someone"

Good Sellers:

BJBFrericks

Thanx DeadEye!!! I still think he would suit blue more than green though !!

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

Pendo, you just love to use colored font, don't you?
    BTW, how do you pronounce Hertius? Is it Her-tee-us, or Hersh-us?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Using coloured font livens up the post .

I think it is pronounced Her-tee-us.

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

If you go to http://www.thelightsaber.com they show a mock-up of Dooku's Jedi saber.
    Where this info came from, I know not.

Useless trivia, Dooku's saber color was green, his padawan was Qui-Gon Jinn, and Qui-Gon's was green. Then again, Yoda was Dooku's master, and his saber was green too.