Thread: rarity

rarity

how rare are the following:
    Darth Vader w/long saber (very first version)
    Obi-Wan w/long saber (very first version)
    Luke w/long saber & hook (very first version)
    all off card and sitting in a bin, i was wondering how rare they were cuz i got them and every figure of those three after that all had short sabers

Consider yourself lucky, those are first releases afterall. Hasbro changed the size to make the lightsabers more scaled to the figures.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

so i should hold on to those for a while then huh? how much do you think they're worth? out of package, i just think the collectors database is confusing

Out of package, I don't see why they would be worth very much at all.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Jonna is right. They aren't really worth anything out of the package, (I am not even sure they are worth much IN the package).
    Urban Exploration - It's a rush!

As they are loose figures then the price will be the same as a regular loose figure. If they were still carded, the price is normally double the standard carded price.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison