Episode II vehicles and playsets???

Are we getting anymore after the Gunship? There are lots that could be made! All the Separatist vehicles. Count Dooku's Solar Sailer. Padme's Yacht. Lots of them! And still there are more from Episode I! Most importantly, the Sith Infiltrator. AND there are about a million playsets that need to be made. I would love to see the Lars Homestead, The Hangar Bay from Episode II, The Trade Federation Battleship Bridge, A Galactic Senate pod thing (but that would be a vehicle I guess...), the Jedi Council chamber, I would like to see a portion of the Jedi Library, and maybe a Theed Throne Room. PLUS there are a billion from the trilogy that need to be made.... but I'm not listing them. I would like a Star Destroyer bridge though and a Rebel HQ from Yavin.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Yes i absolutly agree with you.There are so many possibilities and hasbro is not taking advantage of the "movie year"to release these ships.My prediction is that next year we get 2 ATOC ships 1 EP 1 Ship and 2 original ships and it's kinda unlikely we get a playset, even though i'd love to have all of the ones you mentioned
    need vintage parts and weapons

I think it's safe to say more is on the way. I'd like to see a lot too.

Remember the GI Joe USS Flagg playset that was 6ft long that came out in the 80's...we sooo need something that big for a Star Wars mega playset before it's all said and done. hahaha.

That would be so cool! I love playsets! Although, when I play with my toys, I think that imagination is important too. But we need more playsets!!!!!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Yes, we need more ships- and not ones that are done over and over again (X-Wing fighter). At least we are finally getting the Imperial Shuttle but for a steap price- which doesn't really bother me because the old one in the box on Ebay cost alot more. I'd like to see more pod racers,the Sith Infiltrator,Dooku's Solar Sailer, and most important THE ONES THAT HASBRO HAS NOT REDONE- like the Sandcrawler, Escape Pod, and the Cloud Car. As far as the playsets THEY CAN KEEP THEM! Let's face it, Hasbro makes crappy playsets. Your better off making them on your own. How many of you were not impressed with the Freezing Chamber playset? It's way too small and you can't fit very many figures on it. If you want to see what I'm taking about- head over to the diorama section in about 10 minutes.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!