Talking When do you think hasbro will do the ships fan poll.

Any Idea.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Don't know, but dang, Mylow, there oughta be a law against that avatar of yours...

Um,Thanx?
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I sure hope they have a poll. They really need to. All the vehicles that come out are either exclusives and never can be found or jsut plain suck. I hope if they have a Fan Choice poll the vehicle will not be an exclusive.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

People have complained very fervently that these fan club polls are rigged. I'm more skeptical that they are, but I can see a major fix if a vehicle poll is done. Most of us want a large ship or some huge playset that Hasbro will never want to make again in order to avoid the Queen's starship clearance fiasco.

It would only work on smaller ships the size of the speeders where they could make more cheaply but still charge us megabucks for.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Hmm...I hope they do it soon. I would vote for Hailfire Droids, I think we need them. They would be fairly small (Like the Droid Fighters), so Hasbro wouldn't really have to worry about financial loss. Also, I think they'd sell.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC