Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Battle

The Battle

Don't you think one of the coolest things about the lightsaber battle between Anakin and Obi-Wan will be the fact that the two sabers in this battle will both be lightside colored sabers and not the normal blue versus red or green versus red, but most likely blue and green. I can't wait.
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

No not really... We've already seen blue and green together, I remember there was a photo where Anakin put both his green and blue lightsaber blades together to block a swing of Dooku's.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

um, i mean in battle between two ppl
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

Uhh . . . I guess it would be cool???
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Ah....but what If Anakin has already adopted the trappings of a sith lord by the time the duel occurs?

Perhaps he has already started wearing all black, and has developed a red lightsaber by the time obi wan attempts reconciliation....only to end up in battle with his friend.

MMMM no... i have to agree Anakin will still be defiant and keep his blue lightsaber, even after he has become Darth Vader. Obi-Wan will keep it after the battle and give it to Luke later on.

I think the Red Lightsaber comes with the suit, not the name. Anakin has always been a rebel at a certain extent so he might as well continue using his blue lightsaber even after he has become Darth Vader so that he might be recognized by some of his foes.

so you're thinking anakin will take the name darth vader before the suit?

Yeap... Anakin will leave his name and life behind before he is forced to wear the life supporting systems that make up his suit.

That only adds to his evil personality but is not the origin of it. I'd like to think there's more to Darth Vader than just a helmet, an armor and heavy breathing.

Originally posted by DarthSetnom
    I'd like to think there's more to Darth Vader than just a helmet, an armor and heavy breathing.
    I do as well.......a lot more. But I don't think he'll be a Sith Lord before his fateful duel with Kenobi.
    ubi mel ibi apes

I'm with Clint on that one (hey clint, btw). I don't see Anakin becoming vader until ALL vestiges of his former life have been purged, including who he was physically. I suppose it's a part of a whole.