Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Actually, that free figure special is all month till Feb. 29th...and be glad your store HAD a free figure for you to choose from. I bought 2 new Unleashed, and they wouldn't even give me an old decoy Amidala figure. Supposedly, it's only certain assortment #'s that qualify. Empty pegs here, not much else.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

that special is running at the Burlington VT TRU as well with nothing but a couple of Ack-Med's to choose from.

I nearly passed out this week when I stopped by our KMart and saw the entire J'Quille wave! Looks like they put out one case of it...I grabbed a set. Stopped by today...all were gone but one Hoth Trooper.

Our WM put out four cases of the re-carded Aalya Secura wave. That'll sit there for months preventing sny new arrivals. (Our store is one of the low-ball ones that only has four pegs set aside for SW...just basic figures...no Ultra, no 12", no Unleashed....grrrr.)

Our TRU has put out NOTHING NEW since the beginning of Jan with the minor exception of the Jedi fourpack rehash set.

I hope some of that stuff that's been appearing down south of me makes it's way up here...(Unleashed, Ultras, 12" and single-carded....)

Finally found the Wampa this weekend in Buffalo.
    "From beneath you it devours"

Hey guys, do you know of any other Kay-Bee Toy casualties besides the store located in the Eastern Hills Mall?

I haven't been around any stores recently aside from Transit Road. I know that the nationwide, 300 stores or so were axed recently, with more possibly coming.

My only regret is that I couldn't make it while the store was having it's clearance/closing sale. I betcha I could have picked up some good deals.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Found the ultra Jabba the Hutt and Jabba's court denizens at Target last week. Pretty excited to find them because they are cool figures.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

In the past two days I've found:

Rappertunie, Lando in disguise, Holo Luke, Tanus, Tie Pilot, Dodonna, Dutch Vander, Antillies, and the Jabba's court Denizens 3 pack.

Thank goodness for credit cards.

Must have just missed a Jabba.

Re: Upstate New York finds

Well, for anyone who read my rant about Poughkeepsie in the "What figures are still on the pegs" thread in the Saga section of the forums, I said that most of the stores near me in Poughkeepsie didnt have much, well, that hasnt changed as of today. I went out to TRU and they didnt have many figures, a Ceremony Anakin and some other easy to find figures but thats about it, but my trip out there was well worth it when I looked over and spotted a good amount of Ultra Jabba's and his Denizens sets, neadless to say I didnt plan on getting his Denizens but I was caught up in the moment of actually finding these things so I grabbed a set anyway. That find alone was worth my trip out, but other than that, theres not much to report on, nothing new that is. But if you live in the Poughkeepsie area and you need the Ultra Jabba and the Denizens set, TRU has them, and plenty of them actually.

Recently in Buffalo I found: Ultra Jabba, the denizens, ultra Jango, and ultra Ben.

Got a silver clonetrooper today. You couldn't just buy the figure for 4.99. So I got a Han unleashed. The only unleashed they had. And I picked up a spider droid.

I too picked up the Silver Clonetrooper at TRU. The bad part was deliberating what item to get in order to pick up the free figure. I settled on the Jedi Warriors 4 pack due to lack of choice. The figures all are rehashed and the accessory could have been a lot better, but I had to pick something.

Ret or Sinister, do you know of which Kay-Bees have closed? The only one I know of to bite the dust is the one located in the Eastern Hills Mall.

As far as I know that's the only one.