Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Yea, I saw that clearance on 12" figures and the Luke and Taun-Taun I believe, doesn't really interest me though...
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Went cruising down the Boulevard today, I only had time for a trip around the Niagara Falls area. I visited the TRU at the Summit Park Mall, the Target, K-Mart and Kay-Bee Liquidators and found a lot of OTC figures.

The TRU, I wouldn't be surprised to see, close because of the lack of business in and around the mall. The store had more employees then customers and even the merchandise compared to other stores, is a lot older. Case in point, I saw the preview Episode II figures (Zam, Jango) and an Episode I Destroyer Droid Alarm Clock.

The stuff I got today where DV's Tie Fighter, A Saga Tie Fighter Pilot. The only Original Trilogy figure I bought was a Dagobah Luke.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Yesterday, I scored some minor successes, like a few animated Clone Wars figures at Target for over 50% off (Dooku, Ani and Mace). Otherwise, nothing surprising of note, TRU had the Falcon, X-Wing and DV's Tie Fighter aplenty. I got a Deluxe Ewok Glider. KB had a sale where basic figures were buy 1, get the other 50% off. Of course the figures were old pegwarmers.
    K-Mart had the Vintage 12" in, 2 Luke Skywalkers to be exact.

Nothing to report yet for Dollar General stores, supposedly we might see some 3 3/4 figures from early 03' show up. So far, the only thing I see are Episode 1 Foam Blasters.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Took a little trip to The Finger Lakes/Central NY, the past week and hit a few stores along the way.

They seem to be a bit behind, as I only saw a couple of VOTC figures at a Kay-Bee in Canadaigua, NY and no OTC at all. I picked up a few hard to find figures in my neck of the woods, like J'Quille, and Lando. They have gobs of figures from that wave.

VOTC seems to be prevalent at Target in Western New York, but so far have seen only signs of the initial wave.

Saw some new stuff today while I was taking care of business in Buffalo.

The Target on Delaware had VOTC, OTC and 12" Vintage Style Lukes and Stormtroopers. The VOTC were from the first wave, minus Leia and the only OTC figures they had were Han. They also had the Millennium Falcon and those stupid figures that come packed with a Star Wars glass on sale for $6.88.

The TRU on Niagara Falls Blvd. had the General Madine wave with 3 or 4 of each figure, plus the two new Jedi Scenes. I passed on the latter two because of the rehashed figures. So badly wanted to get to K-Mart to look for their exclusive Jedi Room scene, but never made it there.

Went on a mini-hunt yesterday (just 2 places) but I found a lot of stuff.

At the TRU at Niagara Falls Boulevard, I saw the new Jedi Council Cinema Scene, and the new Endor themed 4-pack. Had to pass on those, but I'm sure they will be there later.

At K-Mart on Hertel, while I didn't see their exclusive Cinema Scene, I saw a lot of OTC figures I hadn't seen before including a Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Bespin Leia, Wicket and Lobot. I passed on all of them except a Stormie.

Last week I saw 2 Ephant Mons at KB at the Boulevard Mall and snagged them. Not bad for $2.99 apiece.

I am currently trading one so visit the TRADING SECTION of these forums and look under Saga if you want one.

Long time viewer, 1st time posting

I collect some SW, am in WNY mainly Niagara and Erie County

Recently looking for some SW Vintage OTC and Target Slave 1 with Fett

Recent Finds

Kmart Blvd- Galactic Heroes wave 2 and 3

Target in Niagara Falls- 1 Lando VOTC

Would appreciate helping to find others need and wants-
    Have done so for other local traders

I haven't been on in a while, that and I hadn't seen much of anything good lately, but my local Wal-Mart finally got their act together with some VOTC figures.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Elkkthunder, welcome aboard. Look forward to swapping information (and possibly figures) with you.

I've met a few local collectors over the years I've been on Sirsteves, and have nothing but positive things to say, especially with Sinister Lord & Ret. We've all been a big help in terms of tips and helping each other find hard-to-find items.

I saw plenty of Galatic Heroes stuff at K-Mart on Hertel today, along with the exclusive Mos Eisley Cantina Cinema Scene. Had two left as of 8 p.m. Monday night.

Thanks for the welcome- Keep me up to date on peoples wants I will deliver

I found

New Target Exclusive Slave 1 with Fett at Target on Deleware
    Also new VOTC Lando, Chewie, R2D2, Vader- someone got to Stormtrooper and Fett

I left the Lando and Vader

I need VOTC C3po, fett, stormtrooper

Thanks