Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack
    If you see a Dagobah Luke would you want to pick it up for me? If so, send me a PM. Thanks

MQ

Sorry, DQ, I had no idea you are talking to me. I've seen more than a few Dagobah Lukes here and there.

I will keep an eye out if you still are looking. I can definitely give you a $6.99 version at the local supermarket, or would you rather wait a few days and get one cheaper?

Let me know.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I went to a few places last night and K-Mart on the Boulevard had a 10% sale off any Star Wars item, plus a real cheap Millennium Falcon. They had several of the Cantina Scene #2 with Zutton, Ponda Baba and Obi-Wan.

Target had lots of the R1-G4 wave and a few assorted Votc (Yoda is starting to pegwarm now).
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I arrived yesterday in NY city and I checked KB at Manhattan Mall (it was a waste of time) and Toys R Us at Times Sq., there were yodas, obi wan, a lot of Landos, but no stormtroopers, bobbas, darth vaders, or lukes OTcVintage. Do these figures been released or not.

Those figures have been released a plenty. There are in demand so people buy em often. Best thing ot do is check as soon as they open.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

ironsaviour, if you can get to a retail store such as Target (not sure if NYC has any in the area) you might increase your chance of finding those figures, especially Vaders and Luke OTC, which there seems to be a lot around here.

Other department stores you might want to check out are Wal-Marts (shudder) and K-Marts. As KH said, get to stores during the day because that will increase your chance of success. Good luck on your searches.

I had trouble logging in yesterday so hopefully this information is still useful. At 3:00 yesterday at Walden Avenue Target there were four Slave 1's on the shelf above the Star Wars figures. They also had two OTC biker scouts.

While shopping a the Target at Transit over the last two nights, I've seen an awful lot of the R1-G4 wave and the Hall-of-Fame wave show up. I got a Stormtrooper out of it. Also, I've seen a few ROTJ VOTC including R2 & 3-CPO.

Went to 2 Targets, a K-Mart and a Toys R Us tonight and saw a few new things.

The Hertel Ave. K-Mart had both of the exclusive Cantina Sets available.

The TRU on Niagara Falls Blvd. had the exclusive Naboo pack with Gungan Soldier, Guard and Kaadu.

The Target on the Blvd. and on Delaware have sales on basic figures ($4.24) for the week. While I did see a few semi-rare figures (Bib Fortuna, D.V. OTC) I also saw a lot of VOTC including Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett in plentiful numbers. They also had a sale on the Falcon, OTC Vehicles and lightsabers.

This afternoon, K-mart on Niagara Falls Blvd. had five of each of Yarua, Sly Moore, Rabe, Celebration Amidala and Pablo Jill. $6.99 each. They also had the 2nd cantina set and the galactic heroes stormtrooper 2 pack.

Anyone from Albany area been looking much lately? I've been outta it for a little while.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!