Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Picked up Clone Wars Series 3 figures of Anakin and Obi Wan. Got the last two of CW. Had a bunch of VOTC Figures hanging around still.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Picked up two more of the new Animated wave, Assaj and ARC Trooper, saw Mace but didn't purchase yet. Hopefully will check out last WalMart in my area hopefully for Clone Troopers and the GENERAL

Been busy the last few weeks (weird to be busy this time of year, huh ) and found some good stuff, namely a Sandcrawler at Media Play about two weeks ago. Thought it was pretty pricey, at $59.99, but I thought I'd never see one, so I was happy to pay it.

The K-Mart on Hertel clearanced pretty much all of their Star Wars. A K-Mart clearnance isn't as good as a Target or Wal-Mart, but you can still save a buck on standard OTC figures, and three on their exclusive Cantina Scenes.

All of the VOTC have been now seen, and showing up in fair quantities.

Soon after Christmas, I am rushing over to the hallmark store and will pick up a clearanced Star Destroyer ornament, the one that makes sounds and lights up. I have a Death Star one, and want to add that one to the collection.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

looking for

Jedi Force Speederbike and Xwing

Also Galactic Heroes Jedi Luke and Jawa packs

Smile Re: Upstate New York finds

Quote Originally Posted by elkkthunder
    looking for

Jedi Force Speederbike and Xwing

Also Galactic Heroes Jedi Luke and Jawa packs
    I FOUND THESE AT TARGET TODAY MINUS THE NEW GH.
    HAPPY HUNTING.

Quote Originally Posted by ANEEL
    I FOUND THESE AT TARGET TODAY MINUS THE NEW GH.
    HAPPY HUNTING.
    where are you?? ie what target, your city is not in your signature?? Any left??

If any of you New Yorkers can find General Grevious or any of the new animated clones could you pick one of each up for me?? I can Paypal you or send you a check, you name it!!!

The Super Wal-mart on Transit Road had a bunch of Jedi Force figures and a couple of the Luke with Speeder bikes. This was Thursday night at about 1AM.

*If you look at ANEEL's other posts he says he lives in California.
    Last edited by AndyH; 12-25-2004 at 01:11 AM.

Went to Super Walmart early AM on sunday and all they had was a damaged X-wing.

Walmart on Walden had 1 Mace Windu Clone wars series 3

Finally found my Jedi Force X-wing and Speeder at Walmart in Niagara Falls.

Still looking for new Galactic heroes

Target has a storewide clearance on Star Wars items.

VOTC is priced at $6.87, OTC figures are $3.38, the pickings are kinda slim. Milennium Falcons were marked down to $38 (or was it $32).

Hallmark has the Star Destroyer light up and speak ornament for 40 - 50% off (depending on what store you hit). They are going fast.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.