Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Picked up some OTC's at a Target while they were clearancing the shelves. 2.38 a piece!!! What a great deal
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Awesome score at Colonie Target

Clone Wars Animated
    General Grevious
    Red Clonetrooper
    Yellow Clone Trooper

POTC
    Myo
    Dannick
    Other dude
    Stormtrooper
    Sandtrooper
    Scout Trooper

Great score for me!!!

Very Noice DQ, I havent seen the CW ones yet, but then again not looking.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yea, I kinda like the animated clones and the general.

Smile Re: Upstate New York finds

Well, I finally broke down (after years of collecting Star Wars toys) and picked up the Falcon yesterday. The Target on Delaware Ave in Buffalo had them clearanced at $35, and although that clearance price will probably go lower in a week or so, I decided today was the day to "just do it". I also picked up Dannik Jerriko, Feltipern Trevagg, and Myo. I needed all these guys for my pop-up Cantina display, so this was a good haul.

Nice pick up SL, yea the Falcon's are dropping around here, but I'm just not into getting the vehicles, takes up too much space for me

Yeah, space is an issue for me too, but I knew I would have to get the Falcon some day, so I figured I might as well do it now.

I remember there were quite a few years in there when we just couldn't get the POTF2 Falcon because it was sold out. That's why I'm kinda surprised that Target is clearancing the OTC Falcon rather than just putting it on sale... it seems to me that they could wait a while and continue to sell the Falcon at close to full price for the next few months until late April rolls around and the ROTS toys start needing shelf space. Sometimes I think Target tends to clearance items too fast and it makes the product line look bad leading to Hasbro cutting back on producing certain items. But I think the Falcon really should be a mainstay in the world of Star Wars toys, and we should almost always be able to find one or two on the shelves for years to come. I don't think it really needs to be blown out at clearance.
    Last edited by Sinister Lord; 01-07-2005 at 08:02 AM.

Saw a few of the latest figures at Target on Niagara Falls Boulevard yesterday, Myo and Han. The $6.99 increase is quite steep if you ask me. It seems that I missed out on the Falcon clearance though

Let me call your attention to a coupon that has 25% off all toys at Media Play this week in today's paper. It may help ease the burden of paying their inflated prices for Star Wars toys.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I found a few good clearances at the local Wally-Mart. For $2 you could have General Madine and Princess Leia Bespin OTC. They had an $11 C-3PO carrying case, as well as a $35 Millennium Falcon. I picked up a VOTC Luke and Solo for $5. Lots of Legos were also on clearance.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Yea, I've also seen some clearances like that at my local Wally World's. I'm just really waiting on the Preview figures to start showing up.