Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Found preview wave at Glenmont WalMart. Picked up one of each at $5.88, the best price around, although they only had one droid left which I had to scour the pegs to find hidden behind some lightsabers. Fun find for me, sorry for the bloke who didn't hid him better.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Howdy All. Looooooong time reader, First time poster. Finally got out to do a toy run in the Niagara Falls/ Buffalo area. It looks like pretty much everywhere (Summet TRU, Both Boulivard Tagets and Wal-Marts, Kmart) has the preview waves out. It seemed like the good general was the fastest to sell in the area as i've seen plenty of everyone else but only 5 to 10 of g.g. By the by, If anyone knows where i can snag a votc trooper from i'd be mighty appreciative. He's the only one i'm missing.
    ~My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. Word.~

Welcom Darth Waffle, enjoy the forums.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Picked up Rebel Snowspeeder at Wal-Mart on clearance for 6 bucks along with Yoda and Lando VOTC for 3 dollars a piece, all at East Greenbush store. Will check Glenmont store tonight for more steals.

Sweet finds DQ.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Dagobah X-Wing at Glenmont Wal-Mart for $13. Great buy, they have about 4 or 5 more. A little disappointed that the Cantina's are still at $17. I'll keep an eye on if they drop at all. They had Preview Wave on the pegs, but only the General and Wookie Warrior, no Tion or droid.

Ep III sneak peek figures seem to be in abundance. Still haven't found any Scanning Troopers. Has anyone seen a good priced clearanced Falcon? I saw globs of them a month ago, but I guess I waited too long to get one.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

ALl the Falcons here are gone. I heard that TRU still has them in abundance is some areas. I do have an extra Scanning Crew Dude if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Ep III sneak peek figures seem to be in abundance. Still haven't found any Scanning Troopers. Has anyone seen a good priced clearanced Falcon? I saw globs of them a month ago, but I guess I waited too long to get one.
    I actually saw one a few weeks ago for 15 bucks at a Wal-Mart, I could go back and look if you want and we can figure something out.

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    ALl the Falcons here are gone. I heard that TRU still has them in abundance is some areas. I do have an extra Scanning Crew Dude if need be.
    KH and DQ:

I'll keeps you in mind. Thanks for the offer from both of you. First, I have a bit of huntin' to do. Arrrr!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.