Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

I did see a Falcon in a horrible condition box at Wal-Mart in Troy the other day for only 6 bucks, but I passed. Yes that might have been a stupid move.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

K-mart on Niagara Falls Blvd in Amherst has 5 or 6 falcons in the toy clearence section on the back wall of the toy department for $30.00. They have been there for weeks.

Thanks Andy, I will be sure to check the blue light sometime within the next week. Hope the price would drop, but after seeing most of the Falcons disappear, I will gladly pay the $30.00.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Hey Bantha and Andy, if you guys spot any LEGO Falcon's on clearance can you please let me know and for how much??? Let me know if you need anything out my way. Thanks.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Target on Delaware had ROTS vehicles today. Anakin and Obi Wan's fighters, Tri-Droid fighter, and General Grevious with wheelbike. This was at 3:00pm. I already had Anakin's fighter and i wasn't interested in the other vehicles so there should be some left there were two of each left when I was there. Also if anyone collects GI Joe there were the three new comic book packs there. (issues 21, 24, and 49)

What's up guys? I haven't posted here in awhile! And your probably glad I don't only 'cause I think I've now made it known enough, that Syracuse and central NY doesn't get **you know what** for new stuff! But, the preview figures are now seeming to be everywhere! However, I just now found(yesterday, while I was working) my first Anakin Starfighter up at the Wal-Mart in Watertown, NY on Arsenal St(Rt3), for $19.99. They still had 6 left! Along with my personal first sighting of Ani's LEGO Star Fighter which I also picked up, I think for $14.99. Didn't see any of the other vehicles AndyH just mentioned,! But wouldn't you know it that after I get'em, today I saw them as well at the Kay-Bee store in Carousel Center, and they never have anything, so if they got it, I'm assuming they're everywhere as well!
    But mainly we still got the same old, Galactic heros sets, playschool figs and veichles along with some OTC and believe it or not, I think old reshelfed AotC and PotF stuff! Can't sell it the first 1,000 times, try try again! Let me know what to keep an eye out for, or something specific you want, because I'm always traveling(job)!
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"What happens in Indy STAYS in Indy!".[/FONT]
    [FONT=ComicSansMS]"The only thing you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you".[/FONT]

I went to Target late last night and saw Anakin's Starfighter for $20 and some clearanced lightsabers. The only figures they had were as "the Xir" mentioned, Playskool figures and 1 Animated General Grevious that was badly mangled.

I wanted to head over to K-Mart but they apparently have decided to close earlier than the other retail stores.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Found Bust Ups Series 3 and Media Play in NF last night.

Also Target on the blvd had 1 measly Anakin Starfighter and no regular figs, only some Jedi Force and Galactic Heroes.

I am looking for the new Jedi Force Yoda with Swamp Smasher if anyone sees it, hide it for me and tell me where it is.

Thanks

I went to the Walmart in Batavia today and they had Episode III C-3po, R2D2 , Emperor Palpatine, and pregnant padme. I brought the Padme to the register and it came up DO NOT SELL. I told her I would get another figure to scan so she could sell me the Padme. She said okay and then just after she rang up the sneak preview figure I gave her she decided to double check with her manager who said there was a recall on the Padme figure so I couldn't have it. Needless to say I was pretty angry.

Well at least you saw them. Guess there's no point in going there then.
    "From beneath you it devours"