Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

Quote Originally Posted by elkkthunder
    got my target discount coupon in the mail for $1 off.

Anyone know what local walmarts will have midnight madness??
    It seems the Blasdell/McKinley Mall location and the one on Sheridan Drive will be opening for Midnight Madness.

BTW, does anyone know the correct procedure on obtaining the Lava Vader at Target. I read the article in the news section, and it was quite ambigious.
    Am I correct to say that you have to show up the day before and receive some sorta raincheck?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Lowly Bantha Cleaner; 03-28-2005 at 10:51 PM.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Go to the store around 630, get a ticket and wait. Store opens,redeem ticket for figure, purchase.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think I will be going to a Walmart to get the early bird set and maybe a few other items. Then I may hit target as I got $1 off coupon. I plan on skipping TRU especially since I dont want the clear yoda

Thnaks KH, for the information. I hope my sleepy eyes will be up at the crack of dawn in order to get that figure.

And a big whoops on my previous post. The stores I listed were TRU's midnight madness participants and not Wal-Mart which elkthunder's original query was about.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
    Thnaks KH, for the information. I hope my sleepy eyes will be up at the crack of dawn in order to get that figure.

And a big whoops on my previous post. The stores I listed were TRU's midnight madness participants and not Wal-Mart which elkthunder's original query was about.
    anyone call or know what walmarts will be having the tent sale. according to the list it is only 1 in NY in auburn and that is not good for me

Best thing to do is call.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

came home thru erie pa this mornin
    they had figs out and 3 early birdys
    debating on whether to bust it open or not
    no vader cases , i really want to pick it up
    so were not gettin yodas? we gotta wait?
    does anyone think the yodas will git shipped to canadian TRUs?
    im planning on hitting everything from here to toronto next week
    on my way to silver snail and FANTOMAS!!!!!

Breathe life into clay..............(Mike Patton)

what early birds?? You mean the walmart sets or the preview figs?? IF so what walmart was the early bird kit at and where???

The early bird is a WM exclusive. You pay 30 bucks for a certificate to mail in and they mail you figures in 6 months -1 year

it was the super center in erie
    right off the 90 on elm street, smells in there tho
    real bad , not as bad as that one in the falls smells in july tho
    cuz thats nasty

[FONT=System]Buy Home Furnishings .....Its Subliminal[/FONT]