Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

I got a great haul at the TRU in summit park mall I grabbed 1 of each of 42-44. ANd grabbed all the Super Articulated clones (5) sorry If any one needed them those were all I needed for army building since I just get the 3 pack clone troopers now.

bought tix today for the 12:30 show at regal transit opening day.
    looks like they only sold out the midnight showing.
    i wonder when the new figs r shippin
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Quote Originally Posted by drsidious
    bought tix today for the 12:30 show at regal transit opening day.
    looks like they only sold out the midnight showing.
    i wonder when the new figs r shippin
    That's cool Im going opening day at 4:30 Im getting their early to be the first in.

NF regal looks like we'll be getting in another print. so if all goes well we'll have one more theatre to fill opening night. Roughly 250 seats would be available. It seems like 41-44 are in abundance around here, picked up 2 sa clones and a nemodian at the nf wally world yesterday around 7pm. it's good to know they can hang on the pegs all day.
    ~My backpack's got jets. I'm Boba the Fett. I bounty hunt for Jabba Hutt to finance my Vette. Word.~

Im still looking for 2x Target Clone Trooper if anyone has some they want to part with let me know.

I went to BK on S. Transit today and they are starting to sell the toys. I got the 5 that they had available (Falcon, Jabba, Han in Carbonite, Solo & Wicket) besides feeling sick from eating two meals from there On the bright side I won two cheesburgers so I will be hanging around there in the future, quite a bit more than I anticipated. Clogged arteries here I come!
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

so i went to bk today, i had to buy lunch for mah sis
    so i got a jabba and a carbonite han. then my wife wanted bk (i hate the stuff) i got a falcon, a luke , wicket, and another jabba.
    i asked the girl behind the counter about the vader and she got it for me.
    traded it back for the xtra jabba
    whoo hooo, these are alot bigger than i thought they would be.
    so i got the six out of that asst. i think i still want a jawa, wampa, 3po,
    why the hell am i collecting bk toys anyway...oh thats right cause i got the vader. and as i was leavin they were inflating the giant vader for the roof.
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

Has anyone been to a local BK where they allow you to buy all of this week's toys at once? So far, everything I've heard is maximum of 2 toys per value meal and that you get two for $1.29.

Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi
    Has anyone been to a local BK where they allow you to buy all of this week's toys at once? So far, everything I've heard is maximum of 2 toys per value meal and that you get two for $1.29.

Jedi
    i havent heard of that happinin yet,
    they cant sell um with out putting in the meal first in the register.
    it is 2 per meal at 1.29 .
    but you figure 5 or 6 figs a case (w or w/o vader)
    this is about 3 value meals a week. but if you buy 3 meal right of the bat, theres your wave. feed your family. i still wont eat it, but ill let other people eat it.
    and im sure if you go inta tha hood, or like alden you could slip um like a buck a fig. i did it with the simpsons toys awhile back.
    i prolly wont go bak till next week , cause there addictive now.
    an ill get more vaders ifn i can

I stashed a clone commander at Target on Walden. Aisle F17 top shelf behind the boxes Titleist golf balls.