Page 42 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Re: Upstate New York finds

that areana playset is cool but
    i took a good look at it and its a utapau base not mustafar.
    but the b-guard is cool as hell.
    also if you bought the carded b-guard try switching his cape,
    put his head back on , he'll be lookin straight up.
    stick his now free right leg into a stand bend him forward and he can arch his staff over his head kinda like hes running headlong (i posed him like that running at shak tii)
    its kinda cool, or at least i think it is.tell me if im just halucinatin or smokin glue.
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

My 2 AT-TE gunners came in the mail today from amazon. I got lucky when they were on last week.

i think i went to go see star wars last night,,
    im still confused. i guess i gotta see it again in like 2 hours.
    then i can read the book again .
    dat flik wuz quik.
    FLIX SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    off to the regal to wait in line for the second time in 12 hrs.
    Meatwad Make The Money See ,Meatwad Get The Honeys G ,Drivin In My Car, Livin' Like A Star,Ice On My Fingers And My Toes And I'm A Taurus.

I saw it at 4:30 at the regal on transit (1st in line ) I enjoyed it its sad to know its the last one for a while.

there were maybe 20 people at the 12;30 show at transit, nice an comfy
    i opened the rots 3p0 when i got home and was amazed.
    so shiny and so limb removeable. an besides a the dismantle feature it has a articulated mid section like a ball joint.cant wait for that new r2 (mustafar sounds) and crispy critter anakin.

Thank the maker for not giving jar jar any lines.
    and i do still think the novelization of the flick was amazing.
    also that medical vader is such a movie inaccurate toy.
    a dissapointment in retrospect.
    Last edited by drsidious; 05-20-2005 at 06:25 AM.

Plus many of the chracters chosen for the figure line weren't in the movie. Namely Shaak Ti, Bariss Ofee, AT-TE Gunner, and the Red Clone Commander.

This post contains spoilers for those who might read it.

I saw the movie last night at the Regal on Transit at an 11:00 p.m. showing. I was very surprised that the theatre was just over 1/2 full, but they seemed to have a viewing every 15 minutes, so that might explain the empty seats.

The first half of the movie I thought dragged on and confirmed my fears that nothing in the prequels would rival the storyline of the original trilogy. Hayden was wooden in his acting, the dialogue was yet again seemingly written by a someone who's native language was not English and only the scenes of Grevious, Dooku and the Jedi piloting the crashing ship were the bright spots.

The second half of the movie though picked up steam, starting when Mace Windu and the Jedi attempt to arrest Palpatine. The extermination of the Jedi was sad to see, but inevitable. Anakin's turn to the Dark Side was complete and the battle scene on Mustafar lived up to expectations.

It's sad to say, that at least for the time being, we won't have another Star Wars movie to look forward to

I will see another viewing soon.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Talking Re: Upstate New York finds

I saw ROTS on Thursday evening in Niagara Falls and it was a great experience.

Anyone seen any Burger King Wave 3 toys anywhere yet?

Sincerely,
    Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi
    I saw ROTS on Thursday evening in Niagara Falls and it was a great experience.

Anyone seen any Burger King Wave 3 toys anywhere yet?

Sincerely,
    Jedi
    Im also wonderinbg about the BK toys (I only want a few of them) which ones have been released so far?

As far as I know, the following toys have been released so far:

a) Darth Vader (5 of him per case in every wave)
    b) Luke Skywalker
    c) Yoda
    d) R2-D2
    e) Wicket
    f) Chewbacca
    g) Darth Maul
    h) Han Solo in Carbonite
    i) Millennium Falcon
    j) X-Wing
    k) Jabba the Hutt
    l) C-3PO

There probably have been more released within the last couple of days, it's been almost a week since I've been to BK and I am sure more toys are available.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.